PDA

View Full Version : Kordell Who?

mightyspaz
03-23-2004, 08:07 PM
Why on earth would we waist our time on Kordell Stewart! ... He's Terrible! I think Doug Johnson is a solid back up. Couch would be too, But at least Doug is young. Bledsoe is still QB and that's not gonna change. Every ones gonna be damn surprised what he can do next year with an OL and some effective play calling. Anyone who watched the games last year new how unbelievably freakin' predictable our offense was. Jump of the Drew Sux Bandwagon, That's not what Bills fans do!
Although, I'm scared to see Johnson on the back of another Bills Jersey ... lol!
:mounty:

The_Philster
03-23-2004, 08:15 PM
I brought up Kordell as a joke, myself. There are people who seem to think that there's no way Mularkey can help Drew improve after last year under Gilbride. Since Kordell improved dramatically, even for just a year, under almost the exact same circumstances (suck under Gilbride...Mularkey comes in), I was just guessing that some thought Kordell was an improvement...and, considering no one is interested in Kordell around the league..... ;)

mightyspaz
03-23-2004, 08:21 PM
Funny, as a Joke .. but I think I'd Cry if he signed with buffalo! ... lol I se what your saying though

Dozerdog
03-23-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by mightyspaz
Why on earth would we waist our time on Kordell Stewart! ... He's Terrible! I think Doug Johnson is a solid back up. Couch would be too, But at least Doug is young. Bledsoe is still QB and that's not gonna change. Every ones gonna be damn surprised what he can do next year with an OL and some effective play calling. Anyone who watched the games last year new how unbelievably freakin' predictable our offense was. Jump of the Drew Sux Bandwagon, That's not what Bills fans do!
Although, I'm scared to see Johnson on the back of another Bills Jersey ... lol!
:mounty:

What do you want your backup to do?

Pass for 250, maybe 300 yards a game? The Kordell isn't your man. But if you want a mobile QB who has an easy time learning Mularkey's and Clement's systems, can turn and hand off, has playoff experience, has playoff wins under his belt, has plenty of starting experience...well.. for $750 K he might do.

Your 3rd stringer can be the guy with the deep arm- (Maybe a rookie)

Dozerdog
03-23-2004, 08:25 PM
If the Bills don't draft a QB in the first 2 rounds (Big Ben, Loseman, Rivers) and if they don't go with an experienced backup, I would not mind if they drafted 2 QBs- Like Clausen & Smoker, and let both of them battle out. If one fails, there is a backup.

mightyspaz
03-23-2004, 08:35 PM
I still don't think Kordell is worth it. In addition I do not think he's a class organization individual. I could be wrong, but he doesn't seem like a Bill! ... I agree with drafting a QB or two later in the draft but I think our concerns need to remain at WR, OL, or DE

Felser's Ghost
03-24-2004, 03:59 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mightyspaz
[B] Jump off the Drew Sux Bandwagon, That's not what Bills fans do!

Actually, that is what Bill's fans do... In fact, when it comes to supporting their QBs, Bill's fans make Philly fans look like loyal lap dogs. Can't tell you how many times I heard Kelly boo'd and cursed at. Flutie might as well of rolled up and died on the field to get a cheer from the masses... And these were the fan favorites. Bledsoe rolls in and all is grand... big ticket sales... After his successful first year, not a peep. Second year goes by badly and Bledsoe is to blame for the team's woes, the economy... oh, and the weapons of mass destruction. He's also the reason we haven't found Osama yet...