PDA

View Full Version : My pro Bledsoe thread

Novacane
03-24-2004, 12:17 PM
He is a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better choice as our starting QB than any of the crap left on the FA market.

Thank you. :beers:

Tatonka
03-24-2004, 12:23 PM
copy cat..

merge threads..

:snicker:

Novacane
03-24-2004, 12:33 PM
These guys are starting to get to me tat. I'm starting think he may actually have a nice year. I can't believe he could go from OK to horrible in 1 year. Maybe Gilbride deserves more blame than I've given him.

I'm willing to give the old statue one more chance. I won't rip him anymore until when/if he starts blowing chuncks again in September.

Mr. Cynical
03-24-2004, 01:17 PM
gah...we need to have a sticky for Drew and another for Henry...more duplicate threads on these guys than a circa 1970s baby blue leisure suit.

:rock:

...and for the record, my Drew bashing knows no bounds! :snicker:

Tatonka
03-24-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
These guys are starting to get to me tat. I'm starting think he may actually have a nice year. I can't believe he could go from OK to horrible in 1 year. Maybe Gilbride deserves more blame than I've given him.

I'm willing to give the old statue one more chance. I won't rip him anymore until when/if he starts blowing chuncks again in September.

drew hating poser.

:D

saviorbledsoe
03-24-2004, 01:27 PM
I can't believe he could go from OK to horrible in 1 year.

Probowl in 2002 to Last Year

He went from Great to Crap in one year............he can go from Crap to Great this year.

OOOPs I forgot we arent aloud to mention his 4000 yards and flury of touchdowns in 2002. :cloud9:

justasportsfan
03-24-2004, 01:28 PM

I'm willing to give the old statue one more chance. I won't rip him anymore until when/if he starts blowing chuncks again in September. sell out!!!

Novacane
03-24-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
sell out!!!

I know but I want to have hope for this season. If I keep dwelling on his play from last year I will have no hope for a winning season and thats no fun to be shot before it even starts. IT's probably just blind hope but wth..............

The_Philster
03-24-2004, 03:29 PM
:jawdrop:
I know but I want to have hope for this season. If I keep dwelling on his play from last year I will have no hope for a winning season and thats no fun to be shot before it even starts. IT's probably just blind hope but wth..............
that's a small part of why some of us have faith. :up:

L.A. Playa
03-24-2004, 03:42 PM
Read that Bledsoe said today that he like Clements he is a smart coach and he likes that recievers just run routes dont read and change routes on the fly. Reading between the lines is he saying Gilbride was a stupid caoch??? LMAO

The_Philster
03-24-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by pmacla
Read that Bledsoe said today that he like Clements he is a smart coach and he likes that recievers just run routes dont read and change routes on the fly.

Looks like his time spent making reads got cut down already :up:
Reading between the lines is he saying Gilbride was a stupid caoch??? LMAO

We already knew that :snicker:

bills_7
03-24-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
drew hating poser.

:D

im glad FTG finally came to has sences....

and now u guys give him a hard time....
why is that cause hes not a follower like most of u

now if he can just admit that couch is not garbage!!!

L.A. Playa
03-24-2004, 04:10 PM
Tim Couch another victim of bad coaching no running game in Cleveland = no wins for either Holcomb or Couch maybe they signe Garcia to be their leading rusher this year behind that stellar offensive line, Butch Davis had more offensive talent at Miami than Cleveland and he will not adjust his gameplan to fit his personel another egotistical coach my system will work with any player if it doesnt then the player sucks coach and when a player with potential like Couch fails the fans think he sucks too I am not saying he will ever be great but given a chance in a system that fits his abilities he could do really well in the NFL

bills_7
03-24-2004, 04:13 PM
Tim Couch another victim of bad coaching no running game in Cleveland = no wins for either Holcomb or Couch maybe they signe Garcia to be their leading rusher this year behind that stellar offensive line, Butch Davis had more offensive talent at Miami than Cleveland and he will not adjust his gameplan to fit his personel another egotistical coach my system will work with any player if it doesnt then the player sucks coach and when a player with potential like Couch fails the fans think he sucks too I am not saying he will ever be great but given a chance in a system that fits his abilities he could do really well in the NFL

thank you....... very well put

Novacane
03-24-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by bills_7

I never said couch was Garbage. I just don't think he is the long term answer to our QB situation. For the right price I'd give him a backup job.

Felser's Ghost
03-24-2004, 04:31 PM
He is a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better choice as our starting QB than any of the crap left on the FA market.

Thank you. :beers:

Wow!! A Bill's fan changing his tune and supporting the starting QB??? THE APOCALYPSE IS HERE!!! RUN!! TAKE COVER!!!:brace:

Tatonka
03-24-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
OOOPs I forgot we arent aloud to mention his 4000 yards and flury of touchdowns in 2002. :cloud9:

you can mention it.. just make sure you preface the statement with *drew did well in the first six games and over the remaining 10 games had 10tds and 10 turnovers..

Originally posted by bills_7
im glad FTG finally came to has sences....

and now u guys give him a hard time....
why is that cause hes not a follower like most of u

he will come back around after week 2 or 3.. :D

The_Philster
03-24-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
you can mention it.. just make sure you preface the statement with *drew did well in the first six games and over the remaining 10 games had 10tds and 10 turnovers..

Yeah...if you're gonna quote good stats, be prepared to have others quote the bad ones.