X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

My pro Bledsoe thread

He is a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better choice as our starting QB than any of the crap left on the FA market.

Thank you.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

copy cat..

merge threads..

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

These guys are starting to get to me tat. I'm starting think he may actually have a nice year. I can't believe he could go from OK to horrible in 1 year. Maybe Gilbride deserves more blame than I've given him.

I'm willing to give the old statue one more chance. I won't rip him anymore until when/if he starts blowing chuncks again in September.

Comment

• kal123
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

gah...we need to have a sticky for Drew and another for Henry...more duplicate threads on these guys than a circa 1970s baby blue leisure suit.

...and for the record, my Drew bashing knows no bounds!

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
          These guys are starting to get to me tat. I'm starting think he may actually have a nice year. I can't believe he could go from OK to horrible in 1 year. Maybe Gilbride deserves more blame than I've given him.

I'm willing to give the old statue one more chance. I won't rip him anymore until when/if he starts blowing chuncks again in September.
          drew hating poser.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jul 2003

I can't believe he could go from OK to horrible in 1 year.
            Probowl in 2002 to Last Year

He went from Great to Crap in one year............he can go from Crap to Great this year.

OOOPs I forgot we arent aloud to mention his 4000 yards and flury of touchdowns in 2002.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

sell out!!!
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                sell out!!!

I know but I want to have hope for this season. If I keep dwelling on his play from last year I will have no hope for a winning season and thats no fun to be shot before it even starts. IT's probably just blind hope but wth..............

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

I know but I want to have hope for this season. If I keep dwelling on his play from last year I will have no hope for a winning season and thats no fun to be shot before it even starts. IT's probably just blind hope but wth..............
                  that's a small part of why some of us have faith.
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                    • Aug 2003

Read that Bledsoe said today that he like Clements he is a smart coach and he likes that recievers just run routes dont read and change routes on the fly. Reading between the lines is he saying Gilbride was a stupid caoch??? LMAO

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pmacla
                      Read that Bledsoe said today that he like Clements he is a smart coach and he likes that recievers just run routes dont read and change routes on the fly.
                      Looks like his time spent making reads got cut down already
                      Reading between the lines is he saying Gilbride was a stupid caoch??? LMAO
                      We already knew that
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• bills_7
                        TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
                        drew hating poser.

im glad FTG finally came to has sences....

and now u guys give him a hard time....
                        why is that cause hes not a follower like most of u

now if he can just admit that couch is not garbage!!!

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                          • Aug 2003

Tim Couch another victim of bad coaching no running game in Cleveland = no wins for either Holcomb or Couch maybe they signe Garcia to be their leading rusher this year behind that stellar offensive line, Butch Davis had more offensive talent at Miami than Cleveland and he will not adjust his gameplan to fit his personel another egotistical coach my system will work with any player if it doesnt then the player sucks coach and when a player with potential like Couch fails the fans think he sucks too I am not saying he will ever be great but given a chance in a system that fits his abilities he could do really well in the NFL

Comment

• bills_7
                            TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
                            • Mar 2004

Tim Couch another victim of bad coaching no running game in Cleveland = no wins for either Holcomb or Couch maybe they signe Garcia to be their leading rusher this year behind that stellar offensive line, Butch Davis had more offensive talent at Miami than Cleveland and he will not adjust his gameplan to fit his personel another egotistical coach my system will work with any player if it doesnt then the player sucks coach and when a player with potential like Couch fails the fans think he sucks too I am not saying he will ever be great but given a chance in a system that fits his abilities he could do really well in the NFL
                            thank you....... very well put

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bills_7

now if he can just admit that couch is not garbage!!!

I never said couch was Garbage. I just don't think he is the long term answer to our QB situation. For the right price I'd give him a backup job.

Comment

Working...
                              X