PDA

View Full Version : I guarantee the Sabres are DONE

Michael82
03-24-2004, 03:11 PM
I hate to say it, but they have to pretty much win out and have the Islanders fall apart with only 7 games left. Ain't gonna happen! I'm saying right now that the Buffalo Sabres are out of the playoff race and Lindy Ruff and Darcy Regier should BOTH BE FIRED immediately after the final game. :mad:

BuffaloRanger
03-24-2004, 05:44 PM
Yeah because they had so much talent to work with. What an underachieving team right? And to think they were picked to win the division. (Sarcasm)

#1Fan
03-24-2004, 06:10 PM
Until it's official, the Sabres are never done.

realmendontwearteal
03-24-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by #1Fan
Until it's official, the Sabres are never done.

thats a good point....just finish the year strong:up:

qcsabresfan84
03-24-2004, 07:33 PM
I see no reason that we can't run the table, head into the playoffs with some momentum and go straight to the Stanley Cup!!!
hey, it could happen

alyson
03-24-2004, 08:52 PM
WOO HOO! WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1Fan
03-24-2004, 09:00 PM
Biron does it again....glad to have this "loser" between the pipes.

fushetti
03-24-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by #1Fan
Biron does it again....glad to have this "loser" between the pipes.

totally #1. I have no idea what most people have been seeing with Biron. He's been rock solid since Mika went down a few months ago.

JD
03-24-2004, 09:20 PM
Mikey I have four words for you, SHUT THE **** UP.

Pardon my french....

but,
Why come up in here and discourage fans of a desperate team?
Anything can happen, its not over.

Go support the bills or something.

qcsabresfan84
03-24-2004, 09:22 PM
Biron's started 10 of the last 11 games. He'll probably start friday and rest on saturday.

alyson
03-24-2004, 09:26 PM
I agree, Biron's been doing really well for us. I guess we think everyone is going to be Hasek?

realmendontwearteal
03-24-2004, 09:55 PM
mika is a better goalie....i dont really care who the goalie is along as the sabres get wins

chubluv
03-25-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by realmendontwearteal
mika is a better goalie....i dont really care who the goalie is along as the sabres get wins

I agree with that... Biron is having his typical wait till we are almost out of it to start playing like he should kind of year . The guy cant put a whole season together. Up until Mika got cut with that skate & then the groin injury Mika was far and above our best goalie. Marty just got in there at the right time when we scored all those goals and he has been in since.

Just win damn it just win thats all we care about.The Islanders have a tougher schedule left lets hope and pray we can win & the Devils & Flyers can kick some NY ass for us. They have beaten us enough, & now its time for them to return the favor....

SkateZilla
03-25-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
Yeah because they had so much talent to work with. What an underachieving team right? And to think they were picked to win the division. (Sarcasm)

Division??

With martin Biron And Chris Drury.... We Were Supposed to Take the Conference!!!

Patrick76777
03-25-2004, 08:39 AM
Where the hell did that come from Mikey?

For weeks now we’ve had great discussions on the chances. Over the past two days I’ve laid it all out and then you come here with that crap. Where were you when we were all talking about it?

6 Points out now Mikey, NY plays Philly and we play Pitts. Opposite ends of the state and opposite ends of the standings. We could be within 4 by Friday night.

I hope we make it.

Michael82
03-25-2004, 09:16 AM
LOL! Ask Dozer why I did this. He'll tell you. Just make sure you ask him about what happens to things that I say. The opposite usually happens. Here's hoping...but even Mike Robitaille said that he believes the Sabres are done, yesterday on WSNSA. :ontome:

Patrick76777
03-25-2004, 09:17 AM
OK, Cool!

Michael82
03-25-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by qcsabresfan84
I see no reason that we can't run the table, head into the playoffs with some momentum and go straight to the Stanley Cup!!!
hey, it could happen

Okay, now I have no problem believing that the Sabres will make it to the playoffs, but the Championship game!?!? Come on! The Bills have a better chance winning the Super Bowl with Drew Bledsoe this year. :snicker:

Myers57
03-25-2004, 10:05 AM
Even though I would rather have Noronene between the pipes, a winning team is higher on the priority list no matter what goalie we have...