PDA

View Full Version : This guy is also nuts...

Bill Brasky
03-24-2004, 06:59 PM
...Eric Crouch. He's making his THIRD comeback to the NFL. Any bets on how long it is before he quits... AGAIN??

The Spaz
03-24-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by jfreeman
...Eric Crouch. He's making his THIRD comeback to the NFL. Any bets on how long it is before he quits... AGAIN??

Yeah he's trying to be a DB for which team I'm not sure.

Mr. Miyagi
03-24-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Yeah he's trying to be a DB for which team I'm not sure.
He's activated from IR/retired by the Packers.

The Spaz
03-24-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

He's activated from IR/retired by the Packers.

What he quit again this was just a few weeks ago he was going to come back.

Bill Brasky
03-24-2004, 07:04 PM
Safety with the packers... I feel like this guy just collects his paycheck, then retires, then feels like signing again to get more money. I wish I could do that.

:bling:

generalmills
03-24-2004, 07:17 PM
http://www.sportsnet.ca/cfl/columnist.jsp?content=20040323_162134_3228
The tv stations around here are talking like he will end up in the CFL!! GO ARGOS!! hahaha

Bill Brasky
03-24-2004, 07:18 PM
He should end up on a couch watching football cuz if he keeps quitting he'll never get on a field in any league.

Samphin1
03-24-2004, 09:27 PM
This just in, Crouch has just made his fourth, fifth, and sixth comeback all within the time it took me to write this post. ...Ok make that seventh.

Somebody buy this guy a copy of Madden so he can play when he wants to and turn it off without any consequences (unless of course, he forgot to save, then it is a BIG consequence).

Tatonka
03-24-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by jfreeman
Safety with the packers... I feel like this guy just collects his paycheck, then retires, then feels like signing again to get more money. I wish I could do that.

:bling:

actually.. he gave the money from his prior contracts back.. not that it makes his quiting acceptable.. but i really think this guy is just struggling.. he obviously misses the game.. but just wants to be a qb.. and has probably gotten to the point where he is just like **** it.. i will play db.. i just want to get back into it..

but my point was.. at least his two prior times.. he never got paid.. he gave the money back.. maybe it is about money now.

Tatonka
03-24-2004, 10:50 PM
ps.. i would never want him on my team.

elltrain22
03-24-2004, 11:02 PM
I had not even heard about Crouch coming back. This guy needs to make up his mind, and let me say, that if he backs out again and quits for the 3rd time, what a friggin' loser.