PDA

View Full Version : New numbers issued...

Italian Stallion
03-24-2004, 07:38 PM
Just passing the note along to make sure every ones updated....i know this isnt PRESSING news, but hey...whatever..All courtesy of BB.COM...

Troy Vincent- #25

Damion Shelton- #31

Mark Campbell- #83

Lauvale Sape- #99

:band:

The Spaz
03-24-2004, 07:41 PM
Sape needs to get cut.

Buffatexas
03-24-2004, 09:06 PM
they retired #12, and have yet to issue #34 and #78 while #83 has now been issued at least twice since Andre left. Think they are trying to tell us something as he did make some what of an a** out of himself when he left? I think those four numbers should be retired and not reissued. Throw #32 in the retired batch as well.

mypoorfriendme
03-24-2004, 09:12 PM
i promise on the final roster, troy vincent will be number 23 if you know what i mean. ;)

Tatonka
03-24-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Sape needs to get cut.

easy killer.. we havent even got a chance to see him really play yet.. give the guy a chance man..

pat williams was an undrafted FA.. guys can take big steps between their first years and second..

he may end up outplaying justin bannan or edwards.. you never know.

The Spaz
03-24-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

easy killer.. we havent even got a chance to see him really play yet.. give the guy a chance man..

pat williams was an undrafted FA.. guys can take big steps between their first years and second..

he may end up outplaying justin bannan or edwards.. you never know.

Yeah I guess but what was being said in training camp and inpreseason games when he wasn't injured he was getting dominated. Pat Williams at least showed something in preseason. Sape could get better doubtful but he could.:cheers:

bills_7
03-25-2004, 06:37 AM
thats awsome when i updated my roster for madden i had to pick a # for vincent and i picked #25 thats sick i dont have to change it

ajsdx
03-25-2004, 06:47 AM
What did Reed do after he retired? I donīt remember him doing anything really stupid...

Buffatexas
03-25-2004, 06:56 AM
If I am not mistaken, he ran his mouth bad mouthing the organization for what happened, I cant recall the actual text but I remember being really ticked off about it.

Dozerdog
03-25-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Buffatexas
they retired #12, and have yet to issue #34 and #78 while #83 has now been issued at least twice since Andre left. Think they are trying to tell us something as he did make some what of an a** out of himself when he left? I think those four numbers should be retired and not reissued. Throw #32 in the retired batch as well.

Football teams really hold back from retiring numbers- especially in the 80's. 7 or 8 roster spots could be using those numbers. NFL rules stipulate certain positions neeed to have certain numbers. That's why McGahee is not wearing #2 .

It has nothing to do with Reed. Otherwise, we would have to retire Hull's number, Shaw's, Bruce Smith's, Thurmans.....

I'm sure Reed will be on the wall in no time.

justasportsfan
03-25-2004, 08:29 AM
SApe was injured practically all year. I still think he'll be cut eventually.