X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jdbillsfan
    • Oct 2002

Willis

I believe that NFL total access is going to have Willis on Bills Cam tonight for those of you who get it.

I was watching last night and they showed some previews. It looks like he was taking some reps with TH at RB. Looked like he was moving ok, but then they also showed him pulling up his short and looking at his knee.

He is supposed to talk about it tonight...

Sorry if this was posted already
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jdbillsfan
    Looked like he was moving ok, but then they also showed him pulling up his short and looking at his knee.

He is supposed to talk about it tonight...

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

and in record time, the trade henry posts STOP!
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

LOL, I thought Willis looked very explosive in the first few shots they showed of him. He was cutting a few times and taking the ball and exploding. He looked good jumping through the ropes too. The shot of him looking at his knee was a little scary though but he did look at the camera after....Maybe he knew it was there and he was doing a little acting...Who knows.

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
          and in record time, the trade henry posts STOP!
          good!

Comment

• Dantheman1280
            I am the Man!
            • Mar 2004

YES WELL PUT DONT TRADE T-HEN

Comment

• kal123
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Although that's a bit concerning, it still doesn't change my mind on a Henry trade. If we were able to get a really high pick for him, I'd still trade him regardless of WM's status. Reason being that no matter who we have at back next year, we are not likely to get to the playoffs for several reasons, e.g., DREW, new coaches, no new impact DE/WR (not yet anyway) and the rookies we draft will need a year to develop. So IMO, we are in re-build mode this year regardless of RB.

Now, IF we were that close to the Big Dance, THEN I'd be less willing to trade Henry. Reason being he is definitely solid enough to contribute to a championship team.

All that said....I reeeealy hope he was just playin' with the camera.

Comment

• Devin
                The Octagon
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by kal123
                Although that's a bit concerning, it still doesn't change my mind on a Henry trade. If we were able to get a really high pick for him, I'd still trade him regardless of WM's status. Reason being that no matter who we have at back next year, we are not likely to get to the playoffs for several reasons, e.g., DREW, new coaches, no new impact DE/WR (not yet anyway) and the rookies we draft will need a year to develop. So IMO, we are in re-build mode this year regardless of RB.

Now, IF we were that close to the Big Dance, THEN I'd be less willing to trade Henry. Reason being he is definitely solid enough to contribute to a championship team.

All that said....I reeeealy hope he was just playin' with the camera.
                Your kidding right?

Firstly id like to point out I think we are a playoff team. Secondly with a rebuilt line (especially pending a williams signing) And with us going to a heavy groundgame i would not be comfortable at all having WM as our lone back.

I think your mistaken in your thought that we are in rebuilding mode. I think If we sign williams and a reciever (thrash, bannister..etc) and have a solid draft we have covered our positions.
                http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Devin
                  Your kidding right?

Firstly id like to point out I think we are a playoff team. Secondly with a rebuilt line (especially pending a williams signing) And with us going to a heavy groundgame i would not be comfortable at all having WM as our lone back.

I think your mistaken in your thought that we are in rebuilding mode. I think If we sign williams and a reciever (thrash, bannister..etc) and have a solid draft we have covered our positions.
                  couldn't agree more. You don't need, nor can you afford, to have Pro Bowlers at every position.
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Devin
                    The Octagon
                    • Apr 2003

if this were basketball wed have an amazing bench.

We are solid all around we needed a change at coaching, and a few fillers.

We are going to be pleasantly surprised next season.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Your kidding right?

I wouldn't say we are a lock for the playoffs for many of the same reason's KAL mentioned.

Comment

• Devin
                        The Octagon
                        • Apr 2003

never said a lock, i personally believe we have the team to get there though.

Comment

• John Doe
                          Florida Man
                          • Jul 2002

No team is a "lock" to make the playoffs - just ask the Tampa Bay Bucks.

Comment

• kal123
                            Maybe?
                            • Oct 2003

Your kidding right?

If I'm not mistaken, our record was 6-10 last year. And our record vs. teams over .500 for the season was...ready? 1-15. I like your optimism but to think we are going to the playoffs after beating 1 team over .500 is a bit of a stretch. I'm hope I'm wrong of course, but that's my view.

So, in light of that view, yes I believe we are in rebuilding mode, even if Bills' brass won't openly say it. Our D is solid but our offense was/is so bad that it needs complete overhaul IMO. So far, we have not even come close to overhauling it.

Therefore, I don't care what our record is next year *IF* we make strides in getting the right players in. As such, I would highly welcome a high draft pick for TH to begin that process. I'm tired of limping along using the Band-aid approach that we've had since Kelly left. I'd rather cut the bleeding, gangrenous limb off that is our offense and start over. JMO, but I stand by it.

Comment

• Devin
                              The Octagon
                              • Apr 2003

your welcome to that, but ill keep a proven talent over an unknown thanks.

And while I stand by my view of this being a playoff team (for those bad at this im not saying a lock, im saying with talent we have now i believe us to be a playoff team) I can hardly call us in a rebuilding mode.

Our offence (for the last tiem pending a williams signing or other OL signing) is fine.

we have a solid line with great coaching, potentially two stud RB's, and if we get a speedy WR via FA or draft I dont see us faltering to much. Drew will be debated forever so im not going there.

Teams will always have needs but given the above outlook I cant see your stance as logical.

Comment

Working...
                              X