March 24: Tom Donahoe Q&A Session 5:18 Audio
    March 24: Drew Bledsoe Q&A Session 7:56 Audio
    March 24: Travis Henry Q&A Session 3:34 Audio
    March 24: Willis McGahee Q&A Session 2:21 Audio
    March 24: Mike Mularkey Q&A Session 8:13 Audio
    March 24: Practice Video 3:11 Video

Check it Out !
    ThE MiGhTy SpAz
    - I remember watching objects fly in my house Jan. 27th 1991 (XXV) as Scott Norwood missed, But I remember holding hands in my living room as Steve Christie scored three points to cap a 35 point comeback victory with Frank Reich at the Helm.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

did you hear henry?

"can you make it work with the two of you here?"

"it depends.. if we can make it work, i would like to."

hmmmm
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Neither WM or TH seemed to be too thrilled with the thought of sharing the Limelight.. or carries.. or blocking for the other. I'm not sure about the Two back sets.. someone has to block.

I wanted to hear WM say he was 100% or 90%.. but he kind of danced around it.
      Last edited by juice; 03-25-2004, 10:14 AM.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
        did you hear henry?

"can you make it work with the two of you here?"

"it depends.. if we can make it work, i would like to."

hmmmm
        Sounded to me he was talking about the scheme. Before hand he was joking around about whow was going to be the lead blocker.

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Willis looked pretty good he didn't answer if he was 100% but I guess that's acceptable. He was at least out there runnign doing the stretches and agility drills running around cones Etc. That is a very good sign. He also didn't wear a knee brace.

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Missing: Cornerback Troy Vincent and defense end Chris Kelsay were excused from attending the mandatory veteran camp.

Red eye: Drew Bledsoe and Travis Brown could be easily spotted in their red jerseys during the team's first day of camp. The look was a bit different for the quarterback pair. Under the previous coaching staff Buffalo's quarterbacks wore white jerseys.

Highlight reel: During the afternoon session, Drew Bledsoe found Josh Reed deep down the right sideline for a 45-yard completion. Reed beat second-year cornerback Terrence McGee in man coverage and Bledsoe fit the ball in nicely over his outside shoulder.

Check that number: The Bills had a few number changes to report on Wednesday. Tight end Mark Campbell has switched to 83, the number previously worn by Dave Moore, and defensive tackle Lauvale Sape will now wear 99. Recent free agent acquisitions Daimon Shelton and Lawrence Smith have been assigned 31 and 72, respectively.

Visitor: Quarterback Kordell Stewart, in town on a free agent visit Wednesday, watched the majority of the team's morning workout in the FieldHouse. Stewart is familiar with Mike Mularkey and Tom Clements, having played for them in Pittsburgh.

"It helps a lot but at the time you want to be in a situation where you can land your feet somewhere where you can have an opportunity at some point in time," Stewart told the media during his visit. "This is obviously a situation that is somewhat of a no-brainer but there are other facets to this that take place."

Quote to note: "Being in March, it's always the toughest time because nobody really has their legs up on them. We worked out the last couple of months but all that goes to waste because you still don't have your legs up on you. It's fun to get out here, get into football, see the guys again and eventually get started full speed." - Wide Receiver Eric Moulds

Up next: The Bills will hold a pair of on-field workouts on Thursday. The first session will run 10:00-11:45 AM and the second will take place 2:45-4:30 PM. Both practices are closed to the public.

Comment

• ryjam282
              Offical Billszone Starting QB
              • Mar 2003

With the two of them on the field, it will kinda remind me of the movie THE PROGRAM when the freshman came in and they moved the senior over the FB and when he was supposed to block on the one play he "accidentally" tripped and the freshman got killed and fumbled. I hope that doesn't happen

Ryan Withey
              Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ryjam282
                With the two of them on the field, it will kinda remind me of the movie THE PROGRAM when the freshman came in and they moved the senior over the FB and when he was supposed to block on the one play he "accidentally" tripped and the freshman got killed and fumbled. I hope that doesn't happen
                STFU!

BTW that was a pretty good movie.

Comment

• ryjam282
                  Offical Billszone Starting QB
                  • Mar 2003

Hey, can anyone post any of the transcripts of these Q and A's? I can't open them here at work...

Ryan Withey
                  Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• The Spaz
                    • Mar 2003

Hey, can anyone post any of the transcripts of these Q and A's? I can't open them here at work...

BB.com doesn't have the transcripts up yet.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Great flick
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                        Neither WM or TH seemed to be too thrilled with the thought of sharing the Limelight.. or carries.. or blocking for the other. I'm not sure about the Two back sets.. someone has to block.

I wanted to hear WM say he was 100% or 90%.. but he kind of danced around it.
                        i got the same impression from henry.. not from wm..

and the guy has wm if he was healthy.. wm said definitavely "MAN, IM HEALTHY!"

that says 100% to me.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• eyedog
                          • Jul 2002

I don't think both of these two {WM @ TH} are going to co-exist in that backfield for long. The **** is gonna hit the fan sometime this year as long as both are healthy. Thats just the impression I'm getting. As much as everybody wants it to work out, I think TD may have to make a move and I wouldn't be surprised if something goes down at the draft.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by eyedog
                            I don't think both of these two {WM @ TH} are going to co-exist in that backfield for long. The **** is gonna hit the fan sometime this year as long as both are healthy. Thats just the impression I'm getting. As much as everybody wants it to work out, I think TD may have to make a move and I wouldn't be surprised if something goes down at the draft.
                            i just dont see how something could happen by the draft.. but if he did.. he would have to just grab another back.. we HAVE to have a RB.. and we DONT know WM can do it yet..

Comment

• eyedog
                              • Jul 2002

Yes if something does happen they would have to draft a runner somewhere in the mid to late rounds.
                              I just think neither one of those guys is gonna be happy with 12-15 carries apiece. Especially with the incentives in WM's contract.

Comment

Working...
                              X