PDA

View Full Version : I think we'll kick ass this week...

Mr Bill
10-17-2002, 04:20 AM
The Dol-felons have not faced such a force on Offense yet this season.

Moulds and Price will make their corners look normal. Lucas will be scrambling around too much, and will take a few sacks. and our D will step up and stomp all over Ricky Williams.

We will be 1 game back of Miami after this weekend.

shelby
10-17-2002, 04:54 AM
i hope you are right Mr. Bill....otherwise we will have to run your :moon: over with a rolling pin.
;)

SABURZFAN
10-17-2002, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by shelby
i hope you are right Mr. Bill....otherwise we will have to run your :moon: over with a rolling pin.
;)

:lolcry:

don137
10-17-2002, 06:43 AM
With all the injuries Ricky there whole game plan will be Ricky right, Ricky left and Ricky up the middle. All we have to do is have our defense top Ricky and our special teams not make any mistakes and this game is in the bag...:pray:

Cntrygal
10-17-2002, 07:31 AM
:pray:

WG
10-17-2002, 08:25 AM
I think we're gonna be a bit surprised at how well they do w/ their passing game. Their running w/ Ricky really opens things up and McMichael is a good TE/WR. I also happen to think that Chambers will start.

I think this will be a good game. But we haven't stopped anyone yet this year and Miami boasts a top offense for the first time in a while. We can win, but Henry must be on, and we have to not turn the ball over more than once. Once if it's the traditional "Henry TD FR" may be too much as well.

This is gonna be our toughest game of the season so far. Miami will likely control the ball/clock too. So we'll have to deal w/ our D being on the field for more time than usual. That's not something we like to see. :D

I'm not as confident that we can pull out a win here in that there's no reason why we won't again give up 40 points and the only way we put up near that many against the Phin D is if we are perfect and don't turn the ball over.

Also, we're really due for some TOs ourselves. So maybe this is the week that we get some INTs or FRs ourselves to win this game. Let's hope...

mybills
10-17-2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

We can win, but Henry must be on, and we have to not turn the ball over more than once. Once if it's the traditional "Henry TD FR" may be too much as well.

No Drew fumbles either!
mybills > :rock: < Bledsoe & Henry

Scott
10-17-2002, 11:25 AM
I am not sure if our D could stop a high school team right now, they need a solid effort that is for sure.

WCoastFin
10-17-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Mr Bill
The Dol-felons have not faced such a force on Offense yet this season.

Moulds and Price will make their corners look normal. Lucas will be scrambling around too much, and will take a few sacks. and our D will step up and stomp all over Ricky Williams.

We will be 1 game back of Miami after this weekend.

Indy wasnt a good offense?:huh:

ct bills fan
10-17-2002, 11:44 AM
Indy is a good offense, but not a great one. James' productivity has taken a pretty severe downturn and Manning hasn't been his usual self this year.

I think Lucas will do fine at QB (Just ask him). He'll have to be the one to beat us, because Buffalo will commit 8 in the box to stop Williams.

I think the game will be close (there's a surprise for a Bills game) and in the 20's. Buffalo will have trouble putting up 30+ points against this good of a D, in Miami.

Huge game - if Buffalo loses, their shot at the AFC East is pretty much gone. If they win, chances are they'll win vs. Detroit the next week and Miami should lose at GB 9flollowing their bye) - so the East could be tied.

northernbillfan
10-17-2002, 01:52 PM
I just hope we don't focus too much on Ricky, and forget about the rest of the team. Lucas can get the job done, as he is a lot more mobile than Fiedler.

Buffarama
10-17-2002, 01:57 PM
I'm still chuckling over Mr Bill's avatar and graphic and Shelby's response. Priceless...