PDA

View Full Version : Check it OUT! Willis McGahee Practice Video

Michael82
03-26-2004, 01:41 PM
The video is showing Willis going thru all the drills and he looks good. He has the speed and doesn't looking like his knee is bothering him anymore.

Check it out, HERE >>> http://www.buffalobills.com/multimedia/index.cfm?cont_id=232872#

The Spaz
03-26-2004, 01:45 PM
He does look good he was making cuts and seemed to be running hard.:up::beer:

IHateTheDullphins
03-26-2004, 01:50 PM
He's looking good:up:

Mr. Miyagi
03-26-2004, 01:53 PM
Can't see it at work. :mad:

Kolbiss
03-26-2004, 02:00 PM
He looks sharp!

mypoorfriendme
03-26-2004, 02:30 PM
and on nfl network last night, he seemed confident and finished with rehab.

Tatonka
03-26-2004, 03:31 PM
come on preseason.

The Spaz
03-26-2004, 03:37 PM
Dolphins biggest fear is arriving ding...ding:snicker:

Mr. Cynical
03-26-2004, 04:14 PM
(TD's phone rings)

TD: Yeah.
Voice: What do you want for TH?
TD: Top 5 pick or no deal.
Voice: How about a 2nd rounder and a bag of Cheetos?

(TD thinks about WM's practice)

TD: What size bag?

;)

The Spaz
03-26-2004, 04:16 PM
TH might not be worth a top 5 pick but definitely a first rounder.

kardshark19
03-26-2004, 04:50 PM
Iverson said it best:

We're talking about practice man. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice.

Now can we just shelve the TH trade talks until we see WM in a game. For all we know, WM's psyche may not even be ready for game hits. He may be hesitant, and it may take a little game action for him to catch up. Right now, I still think TH is our man, and I :pray: that the Bills don't trade him.

juice
03-26-2004, 05:44 PM
WM Psyche is that of a snowplow.. One thing on his mind eating up yardage.. He's recovered from Knee injuries before and he's a natural runner.

BigZ
03-26-2004, 06:23 PM
IMHO we're going to keep them (WM, TH) both.

kardshark19
03-26-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by juice
WM Psyche is that of a snowplow.. One thing on his mind eating up yardage.. He's recovered from Knee injuries before and he's a natural runner.

He's never had an injury quite like this, and hasn't seen any action near game-speed. I, too, know that he is more determined and ready than most people who may go through this, but it's not the same. I just don't think we should even think of trading TH until we see him play a few weeks.

ryguy8161
03-26-2004, 09:20 PM
I agree. I just don't understand what people are thinking when they say we should trade Henry. I mean, usually I can understand where the contradicting opinion is coming from but in this case I just can't see it.

But on the contrary, I am very much looking forward to seeing what Willis can do.:D

Billzz
03-26-2004, 09:59 PM
What would of been nice is TKO coming from off the screen and leveling him to see if he can take a hit. Then I will get excited.

The Spaz
03-26-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Billzz
What would of been nice is TKO coming from off the screen and leveling him to see if he can take a hit. Then I will get excited.

Would have been smart to in a mini-camp:down:

mypoorfriendme
03-27-2004, 12:26 AM
willis mcgahee is ready to play and i gurentee he wont be hesisent when it does come to game speed. hes is a player, and if he can cut in shorts during practice, surely he can cut in pads in a game (for a 76 yard gain)

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-27-2004, 06:33 AM
CHECK IT OUT, time to get a new camera man.

saviorbledsoe
03-27-2004, 09:14 AM
I like the way Travis is holding the ball even in between running the drills.

And I cant believe the way you guys talk about our offensive MVP and a guy thats shown more heart and guts than any player the Bills have had in years. Shame on you!

Jan Reimers
03-27-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by ryguy8161
I agree. I just don't understand what people are thinking when they say we should trade Henry. I mean, usually I can understand where the contradicting opinion is coming from but in this case I just can't see it.

But on the contrary, I am very much looking forward to seeing what Willis can do.:D

Thank you. I have said the same thing about a dozen times.

SamAdamsFan
03-27-2004, 09:26 AM
Travis is OK, picked up in the 2nd round, but McGahee is a superstar. Maybe his knee will buckle under game speed conditions so I definitly agree we should not trade Travis. However if McGahee lights the league on fire Travis should be nothing more than backing him up.

juice
03-27-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by SamAdamsFan
Travis is OK, picked up in the 2nd round, but McGahee is a superstar. Maybe his knee will buckle under game speed conditions so I definitly agree we should not trade Travis. However if McGahee lights the league on fire Travis should be nothing more than backing him up.

We dont need a backup 1400 yd rusher.. But someone will.. wait for the right deal or trade.

outtawack311
03-27-2004, 01:27 PM
Hate to burst your bubble but the injury he had is usually career ending. There is no way an UNPROVEN college back (yes he was good in college, but that never translates to pros) who suffered one of the worst knee injuries a back can have is already a superstar, or even a decent back. You have to wait for him to play some real games without being timid. Plus you dont know if he can still hit the hole, and its almost guaranteed that he is slower than in college because of his injury.

Oh, and it takes a lot more than an Unproven, damaged running back to scare a team that didnt give up one 100 yard rusher last year in the dolphins. Jamal, Tomlinson, Henry, Curtis and edgerrin didnt do it. I bet the dolphins are really shaking in their boots over *gasp* mcgahee. OH NO, NOT HIM?!!?!?! Come on, stop being stupid.

The Spaz
03-27-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by outtawack311
Hate to burst your bubble but the injury he had is usually career ending. There is no way an UNPROVEN college back (yes he was good in college, but that never translates to pros) who suffered one of the worst knee injuries a back can have is already a superstar, or even a decent back. You have to wait for him to play some real games without being timid. Plus you dont know if he can still hit the hole, and its almost guaranteed that he is slower than in college because of his injury.

Oh, and it takes a lot more than an Unproven, damaged running back to scare a team that didnt give up one 100 yard rusher last year in the dolphins. Jamal, Tomlinson, Henry, Curtis and edgerrin didnt do it. I bet the dolphins are really shaking in their boots over *gasp* mcgahee. OH NO, NOT HIM?!!?!?! Come on, stop being stupid.

Whatever Dolphin fan!:monkey:

elltrain22
03-27-2004, 02:09 PM
Unfortunately my computer could not open it up, someone tell me ( in detail ) what i missed... please.

The Spaz
03-27-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by elltrain22
Unfortunately my computer could not open it up, someone tell me ( in detail ) what i missed... please.

Well they showed Willsi participatign in all of the RB agility drills and stretches, he was cutting, starting and stopping with no problem. He just looked pretty damn good really!:up: