PDA

View Full Version : FinHeaven's poll...

mybills
10-17-2002, 09:14 AM
I'm not sure how old this poll is, but it looks like they put all their eggs in Taylor's basket when Fiedler & Gadsden were expected to play!

Rick Williams..4.17 %....lol

<b>Who wins the Gameball for this week?

Jason Taylor: 42.86%

Olindo Mare: 20.24%

Jay Fiedler: 16.67%

Patrick Surtain: 7.74%

Zach Thomas: 4.76%

Ricky Williams: 4.17%

Sam Madison: 2.38%

Oronde Gadsden: 1.19%

Total Votes: 168</b>

THATHURMANATOR
10-17-2002, 10:47 AM
How will Fiedler or Gadsen earn one from the sidelines?

WCoastFin
10-17-2002, 11:21 AM
ummm they may have posted it up on sunday and were talking about the broncos game bro.

mybills
10-17-2002, 12:00 PM
Whatever game they were talking about doesn't really matter.....the point was, I thought Ricky Williams was suppossed to be a GOD in Miami?? lol

WCoastFin
10-17-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by mybills
Whatever game they were talking about doesn't really matter.....the point was, I thought Ricky Williams was suppossed to be a GOD in Miami?? lol

Well I dont know about that bro, Ive never said he was GOD...I only have One GOD....but just becuz hes one of the best in the league doesnt automatically mean he should get the most gameball votes all the time.....if you saw the Broncos game he was stopped for only 64 yards (around there) so why should he get a gameball...sure he had a TD and made the Denver Defense think twice about what we're gonna do, but There was other guys on the team that had a lots of success in that game and therefore deserved the gameball.....I just dont see the Big deal you trying to make:huh:

mybills
10-17-2002, 12:17 PM
I don't expect a fin fan to understand anything, let alone a big deal! I don't consider this a big deal either. Simply pointing out his low votes when every other fin fan I've spoken to has been raving about the guy since game one.

Don't hate me because I'm a Bills fan, hate me because Miami sucks! :down:

WCoastFin
10-17-2002, 12:32 PM
I don't expect a fin fan to understand anything, let alone a big deal! I don't consider this a big deal either. Simply pointing out his low votes when every other fin fan I've spoken to has been raving about the guy since game one.

Don't hate me because I'm a Bills fan, hate me because Miami sucks! :down:

Ya ive raved about him also, and well worth it too. Wouldnt you say theres something to rave about when hes third best Back in the NFL right now only by a couple of yards!? Again, who cares how many votes he has in one game, I didnt vote for him in that poll and that doesnt mean I think hes a bust or anything, Heck I still think hes the best! I just thought JT did awsome....what were you going to say if R.Williams was the leader in votes? were you going to say..."hey look they put all the eggs in Williams basket, when theyve been raving about JT!" .....youre a joke.....then again youve came to reason with yourself knowing youve made a big deal and now its not so big......I should've read your title...

mybills
pottymouth
:stupid:

mybills
10-17-2002, 12:42 PM
I think you're too sensitive WCF, I also think you are the one making the big deal out of this...maybe you should go cry on another board and stop calling me bro. I may be a pottymouth, but I'm nobody's bro! :curtsey:

venis2k1
10-17-2002, 12:56 PM
:lol:

WCoastFin
10-17-2002, 01:00 PM
I think you're too sensitive WCF, I also think you are the one making the big deal out of this...maybe you should go cry on another board and stop calling me bro. I may be a pottymouth, but I'm nobody's bro! :curtsey:

Sensetive!? please!!! those are kind words compared to other ones ive been told....Im not the one making a big deal about this, youre the one who posted it....Im trying to teach you a lesson here about running and openning your big mouth...and hopefully youve learned something!:snicker: .......and about the bro thing, sorry, I didnt know yous was a chick, Now that I know that I was arguing with a chick, I feel more at a lower level....oh well, you should have gave some kind of clue!:coocoo:

mybills
10-17-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Now that I know that I was arguing with a chick, I feel more at a lower level....oh well, you should have gave some kind of clue!:coocoo:

Everyone else knew I wasn't a bro....
I didn't think I had to clue in the clueless! :evil:

WCoastFin
10-17-2002, 01:12 PM
I could have easily thought you were gay!....being a Bills fan it wouldnt surprise me! :snicker:

WG
10-17-2002, 01:15 PM
Fin,

"ummm they may have posted it up on sunday and were talking about the broncos game bro."

You're expecting reasoning based on particular sets of circumstances and conditions and not simply linear extrapolations. So don't expect to much from some of these guys. Be kind to them and realize that most of them won't ever be professional analysts in any capacity.

:D

WCoastFin
10-17-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Fin,

"ummm they may have posted it up on sunday and were talking about the broncos game bro."

You're expecting reasoning based on particular sets of circumstances and conditions and not simply linear extrapolations. So don't expect to much from some of these guys. Be kind to them and realize that most of them won't ever be professional analysts in any capacity.

LMAO! I shoulda known better Wys.

just for that....

WCoastFin:slap:MyBills

mybills
10-17-2002, 01:19 PM
I could have easily thought you were gay!....being a Bills fan it wouldnt surprise me! :snicker:

I think that's a TOS violation. :scratch: Want me to ask the mods?unless of course, you meant "happy", in which case, I am very happy to be a Bills fan.

WG
10-17-2002, 01:20 PM
there ya go...!

Empathy!

WCoastFin
10-17-2002, 01:23 PM

I think that's a TOS violation. :scratch: Want me to ask the mods?unless of course, you meant "happy", in which case, I am very happy to be a Bills fan.

Ask if you want, you know what I meant.....and you say Im senseitive!...what a joke!

mybills
10-17-2002, 01:30 PM
Yeah, I didn't think you meant happy, in fact, I knew you meant..

I could have easily thought you were gay!....being a Fins fan it wouldnt surprise me! :snicker:

WCoastFin
10-17-2002, 01:37 PM
Yeah, I didn't think you meant happy, in fact, I knew you meant..

GAY: (noun), to like the same sex gender as your own. (pronoun) Some Bills fans

Novacane
10-17-2002, 01:42 PM
Why did they have to ruin the word gay. It meant happy long before it was given it's new definition

WCoastFin
10-17-2002, 01:48 PM
you mean gay (happy) came before gay (same sex gender lover)?

mybills
10-17-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
Be kind to them and realize that most of them won't ever be professional analysts in any capacity.

Likewise, I mean wys! lol

WCoastFin
10-17-2002, 01:56 PM
lol

justasportsfan
10-17-2002, 04:45 PM

Most gay populated places.

1. San Francisco
2. Miami.

you were saying Miami fan?

WCoastFin
10-17-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

Most gay populated places.

1. San Francisco
2. Miami.

you were saying Miami fan?

acoording to you or a national poll? funny coming from someone who lives "Down in the Bundoks,Down in the Bundoks"

justasportsfan
10-17-2002, 04:57 PM

acoording to you or a national poll? funny coming from someone who lives "Down in the Bundoks,Down in the Bundoks"

na it's a fact. check it up!

You don't even know where I live. Ha! Try this , 1 hr. away from Miami w/c is why stay away from that place .

WCoastFin
10-17-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

na it's a fact. check it up!

You don't even know where I live. Ha! Try this , 1 hr. away from Miami w/c is why stay away from that place .

makes me wonder how you got those gays on the sig pic to pose for you :huh:

justasportsfan
10-17-2002, 05:17 PM
Isn't that you with the feathers on the head? lol.jk

I got the picture from , Miamiresidents.com :D

WCoastFin
10-17-2002, 05:30 PM
If that was me in the feathers, then that must be you kneeling already...;)

justasportsfan
10-17-2002, 05:41 PM
LOL!

Na , that's Dolphan45348953495898

WCoastFin
10-17-2002, 05:50 PM
that cant be Dolphan45348953495898!, hes already ready on the opposite side!