PDA

View Full Version : Roenick Returns

I the end I
03-28-2004, 09:50 AM
This man takes a beating out there. He has a lot of heart, I wish we had someone with as much intensity as Roenick.

SabreEleven
03-28-2004, 10:08 AM
And he is on my Fantasty team, he better start scoring, we are in the finals.

alyson
03-28-2004, 10:26 PM
Roenick is a great player for Philly; he has that obnoxious attitude that fits in so well there! I thought he came back pretty quickly from that broken jaw.. too bad they're sucking right now. They could have helped us by beating the Isles. And they lost to the RANGERS yesterday. What is that all about?

qcsabresfan84
03-29-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by alyson
Roenick is a great player for Philly; he has that obnoxious attitude that fits in so well there! I thought he came back pretty quickly from that broken jaw.. too bad they're sucking right now. They could have helped us by beating the Isles. And they lost to the RANGERS yesterday. What is that all about?

I think its hilarious that the rangers beat them. They didn't even get a real shot in on Esche until about five minutes left in the first period. Philly just dominated the whole game and still lost. I just think thats great, probably because of my undieing hate for Bobby Clarke and the whole team.