Guess the Trash talk is over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kardshark19
    I will splash the pot whenever the hell I want!
    • Aug 2002

Guess the Trash talk is over

Redskins Reacquire Thrash
    Fullback Johnson Leaves in Other Trade
    By Nunyo Demasio
    Washington Post Staff Writer
    Tuesday, March 30, 2004; Page D01

The Washington Redskins made their second draft-related deal in 24 hours last night when they reacquired wide receiver James Thrash from the Philadelphia Eagles, according to NFL sources.

The Redskins sent Philadelphia a 2005 fifth-round draft pick for Thrash, who played with the Redskins from 1997 to 2000. Thrash, who will turn 29 at the end of next month, started all 16 games for the Eagles last season. He caught 49 passes for 558 yards and one touchdown.

I didn't want him anyway, but also think it is stupid for the Skins to give up a 5th for him, when they already have so few. That just leaves their 1st rd and the 6th they got from da Bears. Guess Gibbs really wants veterans.
    If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f**kin' rake."
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Comment

• bills_7
      TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
      • Mar 2004

looks like they wanna win right now

Comment

• mightyspaz
        Short, Furry and Cold
        • Mar 2004

The sad part is, Bobby Shaw had betters numbers last year.
        So guess it's not a huge loss anyways.
        ThE MiGhTy SpAz
        - I remember watching objects fly in my house Jan. 27th 1991 (XXV) as Scott Norwood missed, But I remember holding hands in my living room as Steve Christie scored three points to cap a 35 point comeback victory with Frank Reich at the Helm.

Comment

• kardshark19
          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by bills_7
          looks like they wanna win right now

And I am sure Thrash is the ticket! They already have enough receivers, and Gibbs loves Taylor Jacobs, and thinks that McCants is the next Art Monk. Yeah, when Bills
          If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Comment

• mightyspaz
            Short, Furry and Cold
            • Mar 2004

Bills Deny Thrash Rumor: Tom Donahoe told WNSA yesterday that the Bills are not trying to trade for James Thrash. As we reported yesterday, a New Jersey newspaper reported that the Bills are looking to give a conditional pick in next year's draft to Philadelphia for the wide receiver.
            ThE MiGhTy SpAz
            - I remember watching objects fly in my house Jan. 27th 1991 (XXV) as Scott Norwood missed, But I remember holding hands in my living room as Steve Christie scored three points to cap a 35 point comeback victory with Frank Reich at the Helm.

Comment

• bills_7
              TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by kardshark19
              And I am sure Thrash is the ticket! They already have enough receivers, and Gibbs loves Taylor Jacobs, and thinks that McCants is the next Art Monk. Yeah, when Bills
              maybe they needed a PR? and more depth

Comment

• kardshark19
                • Aug 2002

Maybe the rumors of trading Rod Gardner are true, and they are adding depth. I guess nothing is predictably with Danny and Co.

Comment

Working...
                X