PDA

View Full Version : The Reality of Drew

Mr. Cynical
03-31-2004, 02:40 PM
FYI - I'm reposting this from the other thread so that it doesn't get lost because of all the "wysmania". This will be my final word on Drew for awhile. :)

Originally posted by NE39
BTW Drew is not 2-2 in his last 4 playoff games. He is 1-3, if you give him the win for the AFC Champship game in 2001 where he came off the bench.

It was 3-0 Pats, and there were a few minutes left in the half. On the play Brady was injured, he completed a pass down to the Pittsburgh 40. Drew came off the bench and hit 3 straight passes to score a TD, then wasn't really effective the rest of the game, other than a big 3rd-down pass to Troy Brown late in the game when it got close.

In Bledsoe's defense, he hadn't played in a game since week 2, and had only been practicing about a month-and-a-half. However, that AFC Championship was a very erratic performance. He threw a couple of passes right to Pittsburgh defenders, which they dropped, and wasn't very accurate after his initial series.

His final numbers for that game:

10-for-21 (47.6%), 102 Yards (4.86 Yds/Att), 1 TD, 0 Int, 77.9 QB Rating.

Now, people are going to jump all over me and say I'm a Bledsoe-basher, and that is not true. I like Drew, and hope he turns things around this season. I also think people are many misconceptions about him. For instance:

- Drew is far from stupid, he is a very bright football player and understands the game. It is one of his strengths.

- Drew reads defenses well. Parcells and Belichick both said that Drew is good at making the proper pre-snap reads, and is so experience he is hard to fool. Contrary to popular belief, it isn't that Bledsoe gets confused about what the defense is trying to do against him that causes him problems, it is countering it.

- Drew is a good leader, and players like to play with him. As bad as he has played recently, his teammates still believe in him. He rarely calls out a teammate publicly, and is a respected lockerroom guy for the way he carries himself professionally. That is leadership.

- Drew absolutely hits the deep out pattern better than any QB in football.

- He is tough as nails. Nobody can say he isn't tough.

That said, Bledsoe has very identifiable weaknesses (IMO):

- He is about as mobile as a birdbath, and doesn't always sense the rush quickly enough.

- His focus downfield is so intent that he is slow to hit his checkoffs at times. Because he has stubbornly held onto the "gunslinger" mentality, he refuses to give up on deeper patterns and holds the ball too long.

- Though Drew has good work ethic and prepares like a Pro, he doesn't live, breath and eat football like some players. Football is important to him, but he values his time away from the game as well. He will attend the offseason program, but he also will disappear to Montana for long stretches. One of the big criticisms the Patriots coaching staff reportedly had of him was that he didn't do a lot beyond what he was expected. He was less likely to take extra film home with him and do extra preparation. That was the biggest reason the team went with Brady, who is always doing extra preparation and work.

- Drew has never been a good player in big games. Against good teams, his weaknesses are more apparent, so he tends to fade late in the season and in the playoffs.

I think that Drew can bounce back and be an effective QB again, but I can't say I ever see him being a good player against good teams. He hasn't played well against good teams in the past, and his playoff numbers are stunningly bad. Sure, he went to the Super Bowl in 1996, but the Pats got there on Curtis Martin's legs and solid defense. In only 1 playoff game has he completed 60% of his passes (60.6%, in 1996 against Jax). In only 3 playoff games has he thrown for 200 yards (235 Yds on 50 attempts in 1994 against Cle; 253 Yds in 48 attempts against Green Bay in the Super Bowl in 1996 and 264 Yds in 44 attempts against Pittsburgh in 1997 - all losses). He has never had a passer rating as high as 80 in a playoff game.

His career playoff numbers:

129-for-252 (51.2%), 1,335 Yds (5.3 Yds/Att), 6 TD, 10 Int, 58.2 QB Rating.

Those numbers speak for themselves. Can Drew turn it around and lead Buffalo to the playoffs if they have a strong running game and play good defense? Sure. Is he going to play well against good competition once he gets there? History says it is unlikely.

:10:

NE39 has watched him as a Pats fan and I think his post sums it up perfectly. If you couple his post with the other stats...

* 4INTs for every 5TDs
* 15-to-1 attempts-to-sacks ratio
* 57% career completion (only 3 times over 60% in 11 years)

....you get the entire picture on Drew.

So in conclusion I will say:

Drew is not the answer and needs to go, especially at his ridiculous salary. He will not "magically" turnaround a career that has been consistently in-consistent and hopelessly average for 11 years, regardless of what people "hope" a rookie HC and rookie OC "might" be able to do. He is done. Time to rebuild.

And I'm done on Drew for awhile as well. Drew supporters have never and will never see the truth about him so it really pointless to continue, especially when you read a post like NE's which nails it so well and they still don't get it.

The Spaz
03-31-2004, 02:42 PM
Already read it in the last thread but thanks for trying to start **** again.

Mr. Cynical
03-31-2004, 02:47 PM
That thread got moved and this info was drowning in wysmania, and I felt it was too accurate/valuable to get lost in the weeds. Now I can honestly "give it a rest" since this basically says it all IMO.

Romes
03-31-2004, 03:27 PM
What about Ingtar's "reality" that it wasn't Drew but the failure of the system.

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/templates/view.php?state=news&action=YourSite_content&month=11&nid=7680

Not to mention we know that is what Mularkey and Wyche have said, it was the system, that Bledsoe is still a good QB.

NE39 is a good poster and there is truth to his post, but no offense to him I'll take Ingtar's, Mularkey's and Wyche's word first.

Mr. Cynical
03-31-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Romes
What about Ingtar's "reality" that it wasn't Drew but the failure of the system.

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/templates/view.php?state=news&action=YourSite_content&month=11&nid=7680

Not to mention we know that is what Mularkey and Wyche have said, it was the system, that Bledsoe is still a good QB.

NE39 is a good poster and there is truth to his post, but no offense to him I'll take Ingtar's, Mularkey's and Wyche's word first.

:gag:

Dammit. I can't hold it anymore. ;)

Romes, just for a minute forget about the last 2 years. Look at his career *before* Killdrive. This is what people mean by the "reality of Drew". You can't blame Drew's entire career struggles on KG's system. Yes it had an impact the last two years, but you have to look at Drew's entire 11 year career to see the "reality of Drew".

As for MM and Wyche... what else are they going to say if TD is intent on saving face with his decision on Drew. MM is stuck with what he has until something changes from above. As for Wyche...same thing. They are all towing TD's party line as good employees should. Ingtar's post is well written and I don't argue with his points. However, as I mentioned, you need to look at Drew's entire career, not just the last two years.

Jan Reimers
03-31-2004, 04:33 PM
Here it is, guys: Drew is our QB. Stop whining about, suck it up, and move forward.

saviorbledsoe
03-31-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by kal123
FYI - I'm reposting this from the other thread so that it doesn't get lost because of all the "wysmania". This will be my final word on Drew for awhile. :)

:10:

NE39 has watched him as a Pats fan and I think his post sums it up perfectly. If you couple his post with the other stats...

* 4INTs for every 5TDs
* 15-to-1 attempts-to-sacks ratio
* 57% career completion (only 3 times over 60% in 11 years)

....you get the entire picture on Drew.

So in conclusion I will say:

Drew is not the answer and needs to go, especially at his ridiculous salary. He will not "magically" turnaround a career that has been consistently in-consistent and hopelessly average for 11 years, regardless of what people "hope" a rookie HC and rookie OC "might" be able to do. He is done. Time to rebuild.

And I'm done on Drew for awhile as well. Drew supporters have never and will never see the truth about him so it really pointless to continue, especially when you read a post like NE's which nails it so well and they still don't get it.

u r sad

THATHURMANATOR
03-31-2004, 05:24 PM
WTF???????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????

Yes we need to draft our QB of the future this year. We know that. I am so sick of this.

Romes
03-31-2004, 05:42 PM

:gag:

Dammit. I can't hold it anymore. ;)

Romes, just for a minute forget about the last 2 years. Look at his career *before* Killdrive. This is what people mean by the "reality of Drew". You can't blame Drew's entire career struggles on KG's system. Yes it had an impact the last two years, but you have to look at Drew's entire 11 year career to see the "reality of Drew".

As for MM and Wyche... what else are they going to say if TD is intent on saving face with his decision on Drew. MM is stuck with what he has until something changes from above. As for Wyche...same thing. They are all towing TD's party line as good employees should. Ingtar's post is well written and I don't argue with his points. However, as I mentioned, you need to look at Drew's entire career, not just the last two years.

Kal,

I understand what you are trying to say, you have repeated your same arguement a billion times. Try to understand that even though you can't see them, Bledsoe does have strengths. There is a reason he has been a starter for his entirer career. Bledsoe can be an effective QB in this league granted someone figure out the best system for him. You cannot tell me that everything has been tried with him. Give Mularkey, Clement and Wyche and chance with him before you attempt to pass off your opinion as fact.

At least understand this, Bledsoe is our QB next year deal with it.

mightyspaz
03-31-2004, 05:48 PM
Kal,
Talk to me next season. Give him a chance to prove himself. My brother talked to Mularky yesterday and all he kept telling me is how he is an amazingly down to earth person and how he has a lot of faith in bledsoe. He said they get along great!
Bledsoe is gonna have a great year and so are the Bills!
And you can quote that on you next thread!

The Natrix
03-31-2004, 06:20 PM
Hey Mighty Spaz:

is your countdown accurate? Wouldn't that make it Thursday the 22nd?

Mr. Cynical
03-31-2004, 06:56 PM

Kal,

I understand what you are trying to say, you have repeated your same arguement a billion times. Try to understand that even though you can't see them, Bledsoe does have strengths. There is a reason he has been a starter for his entirer career. Bledsoe can be an effective QB in this league granted someone figure out the best system for him. You cannot tell me that everything has been tried with him. Give Mularkey, Clement and Wyche and chance with him before you attempt to pass off your opinion as fact.

At least understand this, Bledsoe is our QB next year deal with it.

I'm glad you have at least recognized the fact that I have said it a billion times. I'm also glad you didn't respond with a Gilbride-related answer, because many others just don't get that that has nothing to do with the question I keep asking, e.g., the rest of his career.

One thing I will say don't tell me what I can and cannot see. I agreed with NE39, which means I do see his strengths. If you read his post he mentions Drew's positive attributes, so by agreeing with the post 100%, I agree with those assessments.

But I what I also see are his weaknesses, ones which are mentioned in NE's post and others which are supported by the trend of the data from 11 years.

If he needs a "good system" for him to be effective, fine....pay him like a Delhomme and call it a day. Call a spade a spade. What I don't accept is all the "give him another chance" and "not everything has been tried" stuff. Sorry, but 11 years is more than enough.

And as for being a starter for his entire career....he LOST his starting position in NE two years ago, and then came to a team which was reeling in a QB drought. Ever wonder why there wasn't a line of teams in the Drew Sweepstakes? One would think if he were that great he would have had alot more offers on the table. No, I think alot of GMs knew better about the Reality of Drew and stayed away. Sidenote: I have admitted several times that I was excited about Drew coming here. But that doesn't mean I have to blindly continue to support him. I didn't do the homework on him back then...and if I had, I would have been in the "say no" line.

And as for "At least understand this, Bledsoe is our QB next year deal with it." Who is the one trying to pass off their opinion as fact now, eh? Are you TD? Are you in his daily meetings? Do you know for absolute fact that he is not going to cut him? No, you don't. Therefore you need to "deal" with me posting about Drew whenever I feel the need. You saw the title of the thead and nobody forced you to click on it.

Mr. Cynical
03-31-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by mightyspaz
Kal,
Talk to me next season. Give him a chance to prove himself. My brother talked to Mularky yesterday and all he kept telling me is how he is an amazingly down to earth person and how he has a lot of faith in bledsoe. He said they get along great!
Bledsoe is gonna have a great year and so are the Bills!
And you can quote that on you next thread!

Trust me, I would be the happiest guy on the planet if it all works out and I'm wrong about Drew. Why the heck would I be posting here if I didn't give a s*** about the Bills? I was born there, my father was born there, I love the team pure and simple and want them to win the SB one day with every fiber of my being.

But that said, I just can't share your optimism on Drew. On MM, yes - he seems to have been a good choice....so far. But Drew has had more than enough chances, so all I can say is hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Romes
03-31-2004, 07:56 PM
First....thurmanators post is very annoying...could a mod or someone trim the number of "?'s" so that a post can be seen without scrolling left to right.

OK now Kal,

Well, if you can see Bledsoe's strengths than post one for once a balanced view point. Yours are far more weighted towards the negative side. I couldn't tell you saw any of his strengths from your posts. Don't get upset because you don't like my perception of you. My opinion is based on what I read from you.

If you see his strengths that NE39 pointed out then you must realize that Bledsoe does have tools that a coach can work with to form an effective NFL QB.
NE39's strengths for Bledsoe are that:
A) He is bright
B) Reads defenses well
C) Good leader
D) Good at the deep throws
E) Very tough player

Shoot, if he is bright then he should also be able to see his flaws and correct them.

Reads defenses well...good this is needed and if Mularkey simplifies the WR reads then countering the play should be easier under this system.

A good strong leader at QB that a team needs. IMO, this is invaluable. A QB needs this, without a doubt.

His ability on the deep route is a weapon for this team. He just needs to learn to check down more.

His weakness are all workable...there is nothing there that makes me think we are doomed with Bledsoe.

A) He is immobile - get the ball out quickly, not every QB is a mobile one.
B) Has trouble checking off - this seems to contradict A of the positives but still again...they need to drill it in his head to dump it off. You say well he has been in the league for 11 years, he should know by now. I say Wyche has the knowledge to finally make it click.
C) Doesn't live, breath and eat football...can't argue much hear...other than I don't know Bledsoe personally so I couldn't really say and we all know how the media likes to squew people's images (ie Flutie/Johnson)
D) Doesn't do well late in the playoffs - This is the worry, but how did Kelly do late in the playoffs? How long did it take before Elway finally won a Super Bowl?

As for him being a starter his entirer career...I highly doubt Bledsoe loses that job if he doesn't get injured. How do you know there wasn't a line of teams for Drew are you tapped into the NFL phone lines? How do you know the offers that NE had on their table?(just using the same logic you used against me).

OK, true it doesn't become fact that Bledsoe is our QB next year till it actually happens. Those are just symantics though. All indications point to him being our QB next year. You can't deny that. If TD and MM says he is our QB next year then I believe it. Show me a time when TD has blatantly lied about someone having a starting position on the team.

Lastly, I am dealing with your posts because I do read them and I do reply. That is how I deal. When I get sick of it I will stop. My problem is not you posting about Drew. Thats what message boards are for you can post under TOS all day. You complained about me telling you what you do/do not realize but you do the same thing to others, i was trying to reply in my post using a similar style to your posts (notice the bold, the conclusion part,etc)...if you can't handle it don't dish it out.

Tatonka
03-31-2004, 09:09 PM
i just want to note that i am not posting on this thread.

:snicker:

The_Philster
03-31-2004, 09:15 PM
Ummm...what do you call this?:shakeno:

Originally posted by Tatonka
i just want to note that i am not posting on this thread.

Tatonka
03-31-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Ummm...what do you call this?:shakeno:

stop talking to me on this thread.. i am not posting on anymore bledsoe threads! :snicker:

The_Philster
03-31-2004, 09:39 PM
stop talking to me on this thread.. i am not posting on anymore bledsoe threads! :snicker:

You just posted on one yet again. :shakeno:
You're just not that good at this, are you? Maybe you need to join Bledsoe thread-a-holics anonymous?

Tatonka
03-31-2004, 09:44 PM
i am not responding to you phil.

Mr. Cynical
03-31-2004, 10:12 PM
OK now Kal,

Well, if you can see Bledsoe's strengths than post one for once a balanced view point. Yours are far more weighted towards the negative side. I couldn't tell you saw any of his strengths from your posts. Don't get upset because you don't like my perception of you. My opinion is based on what I read from you.

I have posted about some of his positives, but obviously I'm not going to dwell on those since in the end the negatives outweigh the positives as I (and many others) see it. To include every pro/con in every post is a tedious undertaking and quite frankly defeats the purpose of taking a position.

If you see his strengths that NE39 pointed out then you must realize that Bledsoe does have tools that a coach can work with to form an effective NFL QB.
NE39's strengths for Bledsoe are that:
A) He is bright
B) Reads defenses well
C) Good leader
D) Good at the deep throws
E) Very tough player

Shoot, if he is bright then he should also be able to see his flaws and correct them.

Once again, why is this going to happen after 11 years? To say this is going to happen solely because of a rookie HC and a rookie OC is a huge stretch. Sure, you can believe it if you want to. Logic tells me otherwise.

His ability on the deep route is a weapon for this team. He just needs to learn to check down more.

His weakness are all workable...there is nothing there that makes me think we are doomed with Bledsoe.

See my response above.

As for him being a starter his entirer career...I highly doubt Bledsoe loses that job if he doesn't get injured. How do you know there wasn't a line of teams for Drew are you tapped into the NFL phone lines? How do you know the offers that NE had on their table?(just using the same logic you used against me).

Completely different scenario so that logic is not applicable. We do know what went on with Drew trade because it happened already and that information for the most part becomes available. And at the very least we would have heard things on the rumor mill...true or false...and even that was quiet. However, your statement "Drew will be the QB", is *predicting the future as fact*, which is entirely different.

i was trying to reply in my post using a similar style to your posts (notice the bold, the conclusion part,etc)...if you can't handle it don't dish it out.

Oh, I can handle it just fine as can be seen in my responses. Not to worry. :up:

Romes
04-01-2004, 01:54 AM
Alright Kal,

I think new coaches can make a difference and you don't. Thats fine, you have your opinion I have mine. I think your opinion is validated by the past. While mine is validated by logic that Bledsoe needs to learn to check down and be in a better system and he will be improved. Based on the fact he is bright, and the coaching staff is going to emphasize it, he should not have an excuse next year. I'm not worried about the past, its in the past...you think that is foolish, fine. We will see who is right during the season.

I'm done...no more on this topic for me.

The_Philster
04-01-2004, 05:02 AM
Just by saying that to me, you responded to me. AND you made yet another post in a Bledsoe thread.
You just avoided what I said is all. :shakeno:

Novacane
04-01-2004, 07:53 AM

Ingtar also said we could get a late first or early second round pick for Ruben Brown. His word is not gospel.

Mr. Cynical
04-01-2004, 09:12 AM
Alright Kal,

I think new coaches can make a difference and you don't. Thats fine, you have your opinion I have mine. I think your opinion is validated by the past. While mine is validated by logic that Bledsoe needs to learn to check down and be in a better system and he will be improved. Based on the fact he is bright, and the coaching staff is going to emphasize it, he should not have an excuse next year. I'm not worried about the past, its in the past...you think that is foolish, fine. We will see who is right during the season.

I'm done...no more on this topic for me.

I never said new coached can't make a difference. Quite the contrary - I believe the coach to be the most important "position" on a team. Just look what Parcells did with the Cowboys. Fox with Panthers. Lewis with the Team Formerly Known As The Bungals.

I think (IMO) that your opinion is validated by an optimistic belief that MM/TC/Wyche can turn Drew around, based on the past history of MM/TC/Wyche and their ability to turn QBs around. (see, we both need to use the past to support our views) My opinion is validated not just by the past, but by probability as well. Meaning, is it more likely he will turn it around after 11 years or is it less likely he will turn it around after 11 years?

But hey, just like Lotto...you never know. So anything can happen and I do hope I'm wrong. I just wish we didn't have to spend $8M to find out.

Kolbiss
04-01-2004, 09:16 AM
NEW TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!

The Spaz
04-01-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by danny4804
NEW TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!

No ****!:shakeno:

Earthquake Enyart
04-01-2004, 09:20 AM

Put phil on ignore. You'll thank me later. :up:

Mr. Cynical
04-01-2004, 09:33 AM
NEW TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!

Originally posted by The Spaz
No ****!:rolleyes:

I always have to :scratch: when I see comments like these. If you don't want to read about this topic, why bother to click on it and post? Wouldn't it just make more sense not to enter the thread? Whenever I see a topic that doesn't interest me or one which I am tired of, I avoid entering the thread. That's just me I guess. :idunno:

buffmaniac
04-01-2004, 09:44 AM
If Mularkey and Clements can get good play out of Kordell and Maddox, then I got to believe they can do the same with Bledsoe who has much more talent. And the truth of the matter is if Bledsoe does respond with a good season it just might end up looking like Drew is underpaid at 6million rather than overpaid.

justasportsfan
04-01-2004, 10:34 AM
I wouln't put it past Drew to be back to probowl form if,

1.Mcnally fixes the OL and it gives him time to throw.
2. Mcgahee and Henry gives us a great running game which in turn give Drew tons of options with the passing game. Drew is known to be great at play action.
3. A healthy Moulds and Josh Reed finally is able to come out and play up to his potential.
4. MM has made probowlers out of lesser qb's in Stewart and Maddox.

I just don't want to risk 6 million to find out. This is my biggest problem.

Kolbiss
04-01-2004, 12:31 PM
I always have to :scratch: when I see comments like these. If you don't want to read about this topic, why bother to click on it and post? Wouldn't it just make more sense not to enter the thread? Whenever I see a topic that doesn't interest me or one which I am tired of, I avoid entering the thread. That's just me I guess. :idunno:

Kal,
It's like the kid in the class who doesn't pay attention to the class discussion over the past year, untill the last day when he tries to strike it up from the begining again....it's nothing personal, it just gets frustrating. HE IS OUR QB NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY OR WANT!!! nobody predicted he would have the year he had in his first season, and nobody predicted he would have the year he had last year......NOBODY knows the year he is going to have this year. Lets hope for the best and move on!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Natrix
04-01-2004, 12:41 PM
I expect big things from Drew this year.

Mr. Cynical
04-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Kal,
It's like the kid in the class who doesn't pay attention to the class discussion over the past year, untill the last day when he tries to strike it up from the begining again....it's nothing personal, it just gets frustrating. HE IS OUR QB NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY OR WANT!!! nobody predicted he would have the year he had in his first season, and nobody predicted he would have the year he had last year......NOBODY knows the year he is going to have this year. Lets hope for the best and move on!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at it this way.... if nobody wanted to discuss it, the thread would've died and that's that. Obviously there are people who still feel strongly enough about the subject to continue posting, so all I can say is that if it frustrates you, don't click on the thread. :)

And as you said, it's nothing personal...it's just the way of Internet forums.

Tatonka
04-01-2004, 02:48 PM
Just by saying that to me, you responded to me. AND you made yet another post in a Bledsoe thread.
You just avoided what I said is all. :shakeno:

i am not responding to you on this thread phil.. i dont post on bledsoe threads.. at all.. not even once.. i am done with bledsoe threads..

:couch: :snicker2:

Throne Logic
04-01-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Hey Mighty Spaz:

:pound:

can't even claim "time zone" with that one. . .

Kolbiss
04-01-2004, 03:42 PM
Look at it this way.... if nobody wanted to discuss it, the thread would've died and that's that. Obviously there are people who still feel strongly enough about the subject to continue posting, so all I can say is that if it frustrates you, don't click on the thread. :)

I'll agree with you, and chalk it up to venting :)

And as you said, it's nothing personal...it's just the way of Internet forums.

Novacane
04-01-2004, 04:14 PM

Right on Kal! I am so sick of people telling us to stop talking about Drew! Don't wanna hear it than don't read it. Geez!

The_Philster
04-01-2004, 04:22 PM
i am not responding to you on this thread phil.. i dont post on bledsoe threads.. at all.. not even once.. i am done with bledsoe threads..

:couch: :snicker2:

Can I quote you on that? :D

Mr. Cynical
04-01-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
Right on Kal! I am so sick of people telling us to stop talking about Drew! Don't wanna hear it than don't read it. Geez!

Careful what you say Fairway. Phil and Spaz will gang up on you and call you Wys (or loser) if you speak out against Drew.

You've been warned. ;) :D

The_Philster
04-01-2004, 07:55 PM
Careful what you say Fairway. Phil and Spaz will gang up on you and call you Wys (or loser) if you speak out against Drew.

You've been warned. ;) :D

Fairway hasn't made any personal attacks on anyone :cynic:

mightyspaz
04-01-2004, 08:02 PM
This is ******ed ... It's like those annoying infomercials that you always end up not changing the channel because you can't believe how stupid it is. I can stop reading because it's rediculous. KEEP UP THE ENTERTAINMENT!
:beers:

Mr. Cynical
04-01-2004, 08:04 PM

Fairway hasn't made any personal attacks on anyone :cynic:

Nor did I. You did by first calling me "junior" and then by calling me a "loser". Get your facts straight.

Rude American
04-02-2004, 08:14 AM
NOW I remember why I don't bother with the football forum anymore.

Tatonka
04-02-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Rude American
NOW I remember why I don't bother with the football forum anymore.

come back, Rude!!

Valerie
04-02-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by The Natrix Hey Mighty Spaz:

Originally posted by Throne Logic :pound:

can't even claim "time zone" with that one. . .
Maybe it's because of Day light savings.:idunno:

Valerie
04-04-2004, 06:51 PM
I was right!:curtsey: The countdown was wrong because of daylight savings. It's right now. :)

The Natrix
04-04-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Valerie
I was right!:curtsey: The countdown was wrong because of daylight savings. It's right now. :)

No. You're wrong. It was 24 hours off, not one hour.

Valerie
04-04-2004, 07:01 PM
Are you sure? I thought it was only off by 12 or so and that would be one hour for every day.

Mr. Cynical
12-13-2005, 05:55 PM
A little refresher for the drewids...some of these posts are kinda funny actually.

P.S. Notice the date...it sucks to be right sometimes. :crap: