PDA

View Full Version : Testeverde a Cowboy

mypoorfriendme
04-01-2004, 01:46 AM
ESPN just reported testervede will be signed by the cowboys once he is released on june 1. there goes any idea of bledsoe being traded that was left.

The Spaz
04-01-2004, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
ESPN just reported testervede will be signed by the cowboys once he is released on june 1. there goes any idea of bledsoe being traded that was left.

I didn't think there was any possibility of Bledsoe being traded anyway.

ryjam282
04-01-2004, 07:34 AM
I never heard about it either, any facts on it mypoorfriendme
?

BigZ
04-01-2004, 10:18 AM
There is no way Bledsoe get's traded.

Mr. Cynical
04-01-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by zielinski
There is no way Bledsoe get's traded.

Agreed. No GM would ever pick up his current contract.

Valerie
04-02-2004, 10:46 AM
Is this an April Fools joke?

I don't want Vinny playing for the Cowboys! Did he play under Parcells while he was the Jets coach? I can't think of any other reason Parcells would pick him up.

TigerJ
04-02-2004, 10:44 PM
Vinnie isn't gonna start for anyone anymore. He's a veteran backup at this stage of his career.

It's interesting, Dallas has Vince Carter, they've signed Drew Henson, they've assigned Chad Hutchinson to NFL Europ for seasoning, and now Vinnie Testaverde. They will have to cut someone loose. I assume Hutchinson is the likely odd man out. We'll have to watch how he does in NFL Europe. He might be someone to consider bringing in if he lights up the scoreboard for the Rhein Fire this year.

STAMPY
04-03-2004, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by TigerJ

It's interesting, Dallas has Vince Carter, they've signed Drew Henson, they've assigned Chad Hutchinson to NFL Europ for seasoning, and now Vinnie Testaverde.

i thought vince played in toronto... u mean quincy

Valerie
04-04-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE i thought vince played in toronto... u mean quincy
I was thinking the same thing. Isn't Vince Carter the Raptor basketball player? lol

mypoorfriendme
04-04-2004, 08:17 PM
im not saying it was ever a strong possibility, but people were unrealistically hopign that parcells would re-unite with drew.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
04-04-2004, 08:19 PM
The Dallas Cowboys QB's name is Quincy carter not Vince Carter! Vince Carter plays for the Toronto Raptors in the NBA