PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest comment ever

B-DON
04-01-2004, 04:29 AM
Dolphins | Huizenga Hopes Feeley Is Another Marino - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:09:18 -0800

The Sun-Sentinel reports Miami Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga hopes Dolphins QB A.J. Feeley, who was acquired in the offseason, is "going to be another (former Dolphins QB) Dan Marino" at quarterback. Huizenga appears to believe Feeley is a better option than QB Jay Fiedler to get the Dolphins to the playoffs

This has to be a joke. If feely is the next marino then josh reed is definitely the next jerry rice. ROFL

The Spaz
04-01-2004, 06:37 AM

The Sun-Sentinel reports Miami Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga hopes Dolphins QB A.J. Feeley, who was acquired in the offseason, is "going to be another (former Dolphins QB) Dan Marino" at quarterback. Huizenga appears to believe Feeley is a better option than QB Jay Fiedler to get the Dolphins to the playoffs

:rofl::lol:

Marino13Phins
04-01-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by B-DON

This has to be a joke. If feely is the next marino then josh reed is definitely the next jerry rice. ROFL

All I can say is wow

ryjam282
04-01-2004, 07:15 AM
I know, they were talking about this on the radio earlier this week saying what an idiot he is for saying this. He also went as far as to say that the reason the Dolphins didn't make it to the playoffs was because Olindo Mare missed some crucial kicks. Can you believe that? Nice owner

The Spaz
04-01-2004, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by ryjam282
I know, they were talking about this on the radio earlier this week saying what an idiot he is for saying this. He also went as far as to say that the reason the Dolphins didn't make it to the playoffs was because Olindo Mare missed some crucial kicks. Can you believe that? Nice owner

They wonder why Marino quit in a week.:rofl:

Novacane
04-01-2004, 07:43 AM
I think Travis Brown will be the next JIm Kelly.

justasportsfan
04-01-2004, 07:45 AM
When talking to Norv Turner about taking the Raiders head coaching position:

"My only advice was just be sure this is the job you want because we're going to win big this year," Wannstedt said.

Norv knew better :laughter:

The Spaz
04-01-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
When talking to Norv Turner about taking the Raiders head coaching position:

"My only advice was just be sure this is the job you want because we're going to win big this year," Wannstedt said.

Norv knew better :laughter:

:rofl::fish:

ryjam282
04-01-2004, 07:51 AM
Yeah, Dave is a genious....Guess we know why Norv left. Cause Dave is a friggin idiot.

baalworship
04-01-2004, 08:01 AM
If Feelme could be Dan Marino for the Dolphins, is it not possible that Ryan Denney is the next Bruce Smith?! The white Bruce Smith...

:chuckle:

Ebenezer
04-01-2004, 08:06 AM
If the by-line had only said April 1st...