PDA

View Full Version : what a nightmare

DIHARD2
10-17-2002, 11:08 PM
The AFC championship game is on the line, and Drew Bree's takes the snap goes back to throw, he lets it go its a touchdown. San Diego Chargers is in this year's Super Bowl. Here is an update, Drew Bree's broke his hand when he hit a helmet of a defensive player in the last play of that game. He will not be playing in the Super Bowl, so Doug Flutie gets the call.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers will represent the NFL in the Super Bowl after defeating the 49ers

:hamrhed: The first play of the Super Bowl Brad Johnson is stacked and is knocked unconscious, and is out for the game Rob Johnson is coming in as the quarterback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in this year's Super Bowl after the injury to BJ.

It's a Doug Flutie, Rob Johnson Super Bowl !!!!!!!!!!

Then I woke up!!!!!! :banme:

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

WCoastFin
10-17-2002, 11:12 PM
Those wet dreams will kill ya.....

NoCtUrNaL
10-17-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Those wet dreams will kill ya.....

Who better to know then you.

TigerJ
10-17-2002, 11:24 PM
Rod Serling is in his grave wishing he could come back and do one more episode of the Twilight Zone on the Super Bowl right now.

BTW Todd Collins may start Sunday for KC. What if he plays so well KC keeps him as a starter?

WCoastFin
10-17-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by NoCtUrNaL

Who better to know then you.

ya, my 1 yr old son still pee's in his bed....:pee:

clumping platelets
10-17-2002, 11:32 PM
:banned:

You asked for it :)

NoCtUrNaL
10-17-2002, 11:44 PM

Good God, <i>you're</i> a parent...all the more pity. :shakeno:

Ingtar33
10-18-2002, 12:02 AM
This just proves that there are needy children all over the world who are being abused by their parents... no child should ever be subjected to fish fans for parents... its just inhumane

DIHARD2
10-18-2002, 12:34 AM
Ingtar33 LMAO

lordofgun
10-18-2002, 12:42 AM

Ever hear of diapers? :D

The_Philster
10-18-2002, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Ingtar33
This just proves that there are needy children all over the world who are being abused by their parents... no child should ever be subjected to fish fans for parents... its just inhumane

I always have to wonder when I see children wearing Fish gear what kind of parents they have to let them do that.

WG
10-18-2002, 05:44 AM
Oh, but this was simply too good to pass up. Now, your gonna hear "the rest of the story:"

Flutie goes 15 for 33, 0 TDs, 3 INTs, while Tomlinson gains 186 yards on the ground for 3 TDs and the Defense plays virtually flawlessly while holding the explosive T.B.-Johnson-led offense to only 13 points, 7 of which were points off of Doug's INT.

Flutie did have 4 very exciting scrambles that brought back remembrances of Fran Tarkenton. However, all 4 scrambles while seemingly impressive while consuming a collective 2:37 seconds, yielded only 7 yards.

The Chargers win 31-13!

Headlines: "Flutie Claims Team Won Because he Replaced Brees!"

In post-game interviews, Doug Flutie in controversial remarks stated to media that "if [this] didn't prove that he was the greatest NFL quarterback of all time, then he simply didn't know what did after he just won the Super Bowl for the Chargers." He also exclaimed that he was disappointed in the D in that they had given up 2 field goals to hinder the chances of victory. He also lashed out at coaches for allowing Tomlinson to get the ball 27 times since that took touches away from him where the best chances of winning the game lay. Puzzled reporters came to near fisticuffs with angry Canadian fans.

At 41, insists he's playing like he's back in college age-wise, and demands a 5 year-$40M contract extension w/ a $12M bonus saying that he's really the "glue that holds the Chargers together!" Claims if he doesn't get the contract, he'll blow up the Charger corporate offices. 10,000 angry Canadians, "long-time Charger fan", many of whom flew down to S.D., crowd the streets outside the Chargers offices, torches in hand, demanding that he start. Others flip Brees' car as he tries to leave the stadium. "Disheartened" Flutie-Minions pulled Brees from his car, kicked in his knee, and then cheered en-masse while Brees was cringing in pain.

The angry mob was dispersed when the club quickly and unexpectedly announced that Brees had been released from the team and that Flutie had been traded to the next expansion team!

DIHARD2
10-18-2002, 05:52 AM
Wys Guy LOL

SABURZFAN
10-18-2002, 05:57 AM
that's a sick thought DIHARD2.

if this really happens,you will pay dearly.

:jk:

Sabre Ally
10-18-2002, 02:32 PM
:rofl: @ Wys

Ebenezer
10-18-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

more proof he's a kid and doesn't have kids.

shelby
10-18-2002, 02:48 PM
:lol: DIHARD..pretty :angry:ing funny!

WCoastFin
10-18-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

ya hes got pull-ups....