X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John from Hemet
    • Jul 2002

OK....who is the announcer on the Thursday Night Bills

I have listened for the last two thursdays and the comments on Drew Bledsoe.......

I think it is time for somebody to step up for a real debate....what is his call sign and I will try to be available for this next Thursday........

Enough is enough........
    The Polarbear
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

He doesn't take phone calls... Ask Dozer
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• helmetguy
      Touch the helmet for luck
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by John from Hemet
      I have listened for the last two thursdays and the comments on Drew Bledsoe.......

I think it is time for somebody to step up for a real debate....what is his call sign and I will try to be available for this next Thursday........

Enough is enough........
      Real debate? You're kidding, right? He oughta change the name of the show to "Wys-ful thinking."
      Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
      And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by helmetguy
        He oughta change the name of the show to "Wys-ful thinking."

Comment

• Fairway To Green
          • Jul 2002

I have never listened. What does he do? Spend the entire show bashing Drew?

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
            haven't listened in a few weeks...but that's about all he did on the last show I listened to
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Dozerdog
              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Pretty much-

Wys- Let's talk about WR's in the upcoming draft- Do the Bills need one?

Caller- Sure- what about Roy Williams?

Wys- Well- what's the point of getting a WR- Drew stinks. Let me tell you about the Oakland game in 2002........

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                • Jul 2002

I can't miss Survivor for that.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                  Pretty much-

Wys- Let's talk about WR's in the upcoming draft- Do the Bills need one?

Caller- Sure- what about Roy Williams?

Wys- Well- what's the point of getting a WR- drew Stinks. Let me tell you about the Oakland game in 2002........
                  Did you take down a transcript?

Comment

• kal123
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

I'd listen to it yourself and make up your own mind. Yes, there is a good amount of Drew bashing, but he also talks about the coaching, the effectiveness of given offensive strategies, etc.

However, I didn't listen to the whole thing because my media player is screwed up (need to reinstall it...only heard half of it), so if he just bashes drew for the other half that's another thing. But the part I did hear I agreed with for the most part.

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

I only caught he last 20 minutes- but he did take his one caller on the day and ran with him for at least half the show.

But he did end the show with this line....and I had to chuckle.

"Well..looks like time is up. I'll have to get to this very interesting QB analysys I did next week...."

Oh yeah.... and he called Sam Wyche an idiot for making "Idiotic statements" about Drew.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Sep 2003

well what do u expect from wys that *********i remember the guy threatened to jump the spoonge bob avatar user in the parking lot. i forgot his user name tho... oh i remember Patrick... i was joking around saying i had his back, and the guy sent me PMs saying to stay away from my family cause he'll lose control n go crazy on me. lol i was playing around. i live in long island that's like 10 hours from buffalo ha ha

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Allright- let's avoid the graphic name calling please.

Comment

• BAM
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                            well what do u expect from wys that *******... i remember the guy threatened to jump the spoonge bob avatar user in the parking lot. i forgot his user name tho... oh i remember Patrick... i was joking around saying i had his back, and the guy sent me PMs saying to stay away from my family cause he'll lose control n go crazy on me. lol i was playing around. i live in long island that's like 10 hours from buffalo ha ha
                            really??? why would Wys want to beat up Sponge Bob. I like Patrick

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                              Hall of Fame Zoner
                              • Sep 2003

lol... its a true story, it happened during mid season

Comment

Working...
                              X