X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Latest draft rumors from ESPN insider

Trade rumors are heating up, and it sounds as if the Giants are the team most interested in aquiring this pick for Manning. Our sources tell us the Chargers would gladly make the deal for a second round pick this year and another second rounder in 2005

Goes on to say Chargers would take Big Ben at #4 if this trade was made

Raiders will likely get a handsome offer from Cleveland trying to trade up for Gallery. If they don't take it sources are saying they will pass on Fitzgerald and take Roy Williams from Texas.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Latest draft rumors from ESPN insider

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
    Trade rumors are heating up, and it sounds as if the Giants are the team most interested in aquiring this pick for Manning. Our sources tell us the Chargers would gladly make the deal for a second round pick this year and another second rounder in 2005

Goes on to say Chargers would take Big Ben at #4 if this trade was made

Raiders will likely get a handsome offer from Cleveland trying to trade up for Gallery. If they don't take it sources are saying they will pass on Fitzgerald and take Roy Williams from Texas.
    Wow! I love draft time!

Comment

• The Natrix
      • Jul 2002

Mike and the Mad Dogg were saying San Diego wants a QB and they see Manning, Rivers and Roethlisberger as equal prospects.

So obviously they are looking to trade out of their spot.

I am really starting to think that those three are going to be gone by the time the Bills pick (assuming Buffalo stays put) . I bet TD doesn't hesitate to grab one if one or more of them are there though.

Byrd.

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
        Exhausted of Losing
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by The Natrix
        Mike and the Mad Dogg were saying San Diego wants a QB and they see Manning, Rivers and Roethlisberger as equal prospects.

I am really starting to think that those three are going to be gone by the time the Bills pick (assuming Buffalo stays put). I bet TD doesn't hesitate to grab one if one or more of them are there though.
        I agree, BUT A QB MUST FALL TO US!!!

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

I am really starting to think that those three are going to be gone by the time the Bills pick (assuming Buffalo stays put) . I bet TD doesn't hesitate to grab one if one or more of them are there though.
          I heard they want Rivers.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• The Natrix
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice

I heard they want Rivers.
            Yeah, that's what they said. They would be just as happy with Rivers as they would be with the other two.

Byrd.

Comment

• qcsabresfan84
              • Feb 2003

Yeah, that's what they said. They would be just as happy with Rivers as they would be with the other two.
              so if this trade goes through and the giants take manning, if the raiders decide to grap Roeethlisberger second, then Rivers would be gone by the fourth pick.
              N.C. STATE WOLFPACK

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

My info. came from someone with access to Rivers and they said SD was thinking of vacating their spot to get him.. and that they were bending over backwards to show his agent that Rivers is their main target.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by qcsabresfan84

so if this trade goes through and the giants take manning, if the raiders decide to grap Roeethlisberger second, then Rivers would be gone by the fourth pick.
                  You know what that means though? A WR will be falling.

Comment

• qcsabresfan84
                    • Feb 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz

You know what that means though? A WR will be falling.
                    Oh man, so many possible twists and turns! I can't wait for draft day.
                    N.C. STATE WOLFPACK

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                      • Aug 2003

I think the Bills are in a win win win win situation in the draft this year, if there is a run at WR then the Bills could get either Rivers or Ben R which as I have thought of it is a good thing if there is a run on QB then the Bills could get Mike or Roy Williams if there is a run on QB and WR then maybe Winslow drops, if all else fails then ther eis udeze

Comment

• mikemac2001
                        is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                        • Mar 2003

peyton just sounds so dumb

MUCK
                        FIAMI

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                          • Apr 2003

last night on espn they reported that schotenheimer said theyre not going to trade down unless they are confronted with a "blockbuster trade"
                          the dude abides

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

there will be at least 2 trades i think before our 13th pick..

and it is going to shake up the whole draftboard.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Natrix
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
                              last night on espn they reported that schotenheimer said theyre not going to trade down unless they are confronted with a "blockbuster trade"

Travis Henry?

Byrd.

Comment

Working...
                              X