• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Sports dude on channel 4....

To some it may not seem all too much of a big deal, but to me it is.

The 11pm news was on and it got to sports.

Dunno why I believed it at first but, the guy was like "Well heres some good news for Sabres fans....the NHL has reviewed a previous Islander game and has ruled at the time they had violated some regulation, so the sabres are now within 1 point of the isles...."

What an *******.

Sorry but **** like this shouldnt be joked around about at this point in time.

Channel 4 can kiss my black ass.
    :stone:
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • Ð
    1-800-SAD-GOAT
    • Jul 2002

We're "4" buffalo

Comment

• SkateZilla
      • Dec 2002

Lmao,

Aprils Fools??
      Skate Zilla
      -----------------------
      Skate Zilla HD Studios:
      SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

I thought it was hilarious...Dennis Williams is the weakest link on the 11PM broadcast and I was shocked he pulled it off with a straight face...if you are that upset about it then it must have worked.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

I wasnt watching...I heard it......
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Myers57
            Registered User and McLovin stunt double
            • Sep 2003

Hey don't be picking on Dennis Williams, I met him once in a home depot with my friends brother-in-law who used to play for Niagara. The guy is a really nice person but he is quite short, he is only a little over 5 feet tall....

lol

Comment

• Sabre11
              • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Afinogenov61
              Hey don't be picking on Dennis Williams, I met him once in a home depot with my friends brother-in-law who used to play for Niagara. The guy is a really nice person but he is quite short, he is only a little over 5 feet tall....

lol
              So we can't pick on him because he is short?

Comment

• hurls
                • Oct 2003

"Short people got, no reason. Short people got, NO reason. Short people got, no reason to liiiive."

Thank you, I'll be here all weekend.

Comment

• JD
                  Sabres Zone
                  • Sep 2003

Comment

Working...
                  X