PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo fans can hate Tom Brady all you want...

Ickybaluky
04-02-2004, 06:51 AM
... but this article shows why he is so successful:

Brady (http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2004/04/02/brady_passed_on_limelight/)

Mr. Cynical
04-02-2004, 06:11 PM
I don't hate Brady. Just Belichick, a smug SOB.

As for Brady I could honestly care less. I'm not saying that to start a flame war - it's just really how I feel. I only hate players/coaches who are smug, obnoxious and/or unprofessional, e.g., Jimmy Johnson, Terrell Owens, Meshawn, Michael Irvin, etc. There's no need for that kind of crap when you make millions, have fame and lives most people can only dream of.

Brady seems like a decent guy so more power to him. (at least when he's not playing the Bills that is ;)

thefixer74
04-13-2004, 04:46 PM
kal123,you forgot Brian Cox...A-hole #1

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
04-13-2004, 05:02 PM
GOD I HATE BRADY!!!!

Dantheman1280
04-13-2004, 05:03 PM
Brady is just as Smug as the rest! he may not be as cooky as some, but I still think he is very smug. ( I vote for Tom Brady or Ricky Willimas on the cover of Madden)

thefixer74
04-16-2004, 01:51 PM
Well I still hate him,and NE will too in a couple of years.Like Ty,and Milloy,and C.Martin,lol.

Patrick76777
04-16-2004, 01:53 PM
I like Brady!

LtBillsFan66
04-16-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
I don't hate Brady. Just Belichick, a smug SOB.

As for Brady I could honestly care less. I'm not saying that to start a flame war - it's just really how I feel. I only hate players/coaches who are smug, obnoxious and/or unprofessional, e.g., Jimmy Johnson, Terrell Owens, Meshawn, Michael Irvin, etc. There's no need for that kind of crap when you make millions, have fame and lives most people can only dream of.

Brady seems like a decent guy so more power to him. (at least when he's not playing the Bills that is ;)

I feel the same way. I don't hage the opposing players, unless they are a-holes - like a Brian Cox.

I hate opposing fans though.