X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bled2Hen
    • Mar 2004

Brightest part of the 2003 Buffalo Bills season

Im going ot have to say when Rob Johnson came in to QB the Redskins. He got his **** knocked, and he ate the turf. It was great to hear the crowd, and to see RJ get up from the ground with all grass stuck in his helmet after he got scaked. I have to admit, that was great to see.
    D-Bled hands off to T-Hen Touchdown! Buffalo. They win again!!!
  • Mr B
    • Sep 2002

I thought the best part when when Williams and Gillbride were fired.

And the opening game was fun to watch too.

Comment

• Bled2Hen
      • Mar 2004

GREAT AVATAR!
      D-Bled hands off to T-Hen Touchdown! Buffalo. They win again!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

actually, my favorite part was in the Skins game- Lavar Arrington came on a blitz and Henry FLOORED him- laid him out on his ass. Unfortunately, Drew threw an interception on the same play so the announcers didn't even notice.

That's where the miracle that is TiVo allowed me to watch it over and over again.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
          actually, my favorite part was in the Skins game- Lavar Arrington came on a blitz and Henry FLOORED him- laid him out on his ass. Unfortunately, Drew threw an interception on the same play so the announcers didn't even notice.

That's where the miracle that is TiVo allowed me to watch it over and over again.
          I remember that and also Bledsoe layed out a Redskin on a Henry cutback run.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz

I remember that and also Bledsoe layed out a Redskin on a Henry cutback run.
            Getting blocked by a QB? He'll never live that down- he'll be 90 in a retirement home and the guy in the next Craftmatic adjustable bed will be ragging on him about it- "Hey, sonny, remember that time back in ot-3 against Buffalo? I bet you're still sore from it, pansy-ass"
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37

Getting blocked by a QB? He'll never live that down- he'll be 90 in a retirement home and the guy in the next Craftmatic adjustable bed will be ragging on him about it- "Hey, sonny, remember that time back in ot-3 against Buffalo? I bet you're still sore from it, pansy-ass"
              Jason Ferguson will never hear the end of it from when Bledsoe leveled him, that was so sweet.

Comment

• kal123
                Maybe?
                • Oct 2003

The brightest part of the 2003 season for me was seeing 00:00 on the time clock at the SuperBowl, thus signaling the end of one the most disappointing seasons I've had to endure.

The '04 season can't get here fast enough for me....unless the draft falls apart and we don't get a great qb. In that case I can wait.

Comment

• Devin
                  The Octagon
                  • Apr 2003

was gonna say the end of the season, but I guess its equally as bad saying the bright spot was the first game.
                  http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Sep 2003

AVP being cut and us replacing him with LOSMAN in draft hopefdully. God i hated AVP

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Jul 2003

The opening game for sure!!!

I felt like I had just watched the begining of a Superbowl winning season and I had great seats at the Ralph too.

Comment

• elltrain22
                        • Sep 2003

Im going ot have to say when Rob Johnson came in to QB the Redskins. He got his **** knocked, and he ate the turf. It was great to hear the crowd, and to see RJ get up from the ground with all grass stuck in his helmet after he got scaked. I have to admit, that was great to see.
                        Dude, I couldn't agree w/ you more. I actually toasted that hit that knocked his a** to the turf.
                        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                          AVP being cut and us replacing him with LOSMAN in draft hopefdully. God i hated AVP
                          How can anyone hate AVP? He hasn't done anything, literally!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr B
                            I thought the best part when when Williams and Gillbride were fired.
                            agreed.

Originally posted by kal123
                            The brightest part of the 2003 season for me was seeing 00:00 on the time clock at the SuperBowl, thus signaling the end of one the most disappointing seasons I've had to endure.

agreed
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                              How can anyone hate AVP? He hasn't done anything, literally!!!
                              Personal grudge?
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X