PDA

View Full Version : Roby called you guys out!!!

Earthquake Enyart
10-18-2002, 10:10 AM
Last nite on Hockey Hotline, Roby commented on the 12,000 attendance last nite. He called you guys out to start buying tickets, or before you know it the Sabres will be gone. He said that this 12,000 a game just isn't going to cut it.

And he is right!!

Ð
10-18-2002, 10:13 AM
We could use another team in the Toronto area, so keep it up!

MissBuffalo
10-18-2002, 10:52 AM
If the Sabres keep playing the hard hitting tough ass hockey and actually win some games, fans will start buying tickets. Most people are afraid to spend money on an unsure product.

clumping platelets
10-18-2002, 10:54 AM
Ebby & me have 8 games with a season ticket holder.........tough to go to more games than that when you work overnights :(

Earthquake Enyart
10-18-2002, 10:56 AM
It's better to err on the side of buying tickets of this "unsure" product, than it would be to not buy tickets and have them go to Portland. Or that cow town Hamilton.

They are playing good hockey! Go buy tickets before it's too late!!!

Ebenezer
10-18-2002, 11:02 AM
Entertainment is overrated...if you just want to see people fight go to a biker bar...

Entertainment is nice but most nights I can stay home and be entertained...hell, for less than the price of tix and parking and concessions I can Mrs. Eb out for dinner and then really be entertained...

BOTTOM LINE:
WIN the :angry:ing games and people will buy tickets...

bduff54
10-18-2002, 11:14 AM
hamilton sabres has a nice ring to it. lol EE i'm sure you've never wheeled your wheelchair down to hamilton!

Earthquake Enyart
10-18-2002, 11:15 AM
If everyone had an attitude like that, Eb, you might as well repeat after me:

GO LEAFS GO
GO LEAFS GO
GO LEAFS GO

Ebenezer
10-18-2002, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
If everyone had an attitude like that, Eb, you might as well repeat after me:

GO LEAFS GO
GO LEAFS GO
GO LEAFS GO

I have to admit you're right EE.

This is Buffalo....I forgot people used to complain about the :angry:ing scoreboard when the Bills were going to the Super Bowl 4 straight years instead of just enjoying the ride.

Sabre Ally
10-18-2002, 02:20 PM
I can't afford to buy tickets :sadwalk: