• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Natrix
    • Jul 2002

Chris Kelsay

This guy is going to tear it up.

Screw Udeze and Smith. The college pussies.

Byrd.
  • BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

I think Udeze is gunna be a great pro

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Re: Chris Kelsay

Originally posted by The Natrix

I think he will be good the question is how good?

Comment

• Italian Stallion
        Knows More Than You
        • Feb 2004

He was never given a chance with our "allstar" coaching staff last year...seemed they just wanted to keep Denny in there to do nothing...kelsay has great speed off the edge and a nasty streak...we saw it in some instances last year, all be it very few
        BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

I think Kelsay will be a great DE, especially given the opportunity to play, and with the great coaching of Krumrie

Comment

• elltrain22
            • Sep 2003

That is the million dollar question: Do you give Kelsay a shot at the the starting DE job, or ( if Udeze or Will Smith are availabe ) do you draft one of these guys. Its a tough propositon, and I am open to both avenues, and I do agree that Kelsay will surprise some people with his play this year.
            If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
              • Apr 2003

ill take kelsays potential rather than use first rounder this year. if we did go with udeze or smith, that would mean we are passing on a lot of great talent which WILL go to use whereas kelsay could step it up and render that pick useless
              Last edited by mypoorfriendme; 04-03-2004, 01:19 PM.
              the dude abides

Comment

• BigZ
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
                ill take kelsays potention rather than use first rounder this year. if we did go with udeze or smith, that would mean we are passing on a lot of great talent which WILL go to use whereas kelsay could step it up and render that pick useless

Agreed. But I do think we go QB with the pick and watch our first rounder sit on the bench again this year but get our QB of the future - and the future could be as close as the November 1 roster bonus date for Bledsoe!

Now

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by zielinski

I do think we go QB with the pick and watch our first rounder sit on the bench again this year but get our QB of the future - and the future could be as close as the November 1 roster bonus date for Bledsoe!

agreed
                  the dude abides

Comment

• Goobylal
                    • Jan 2004

Don't forget, Kelsay was rated as a first-rounder. With Schobel getting double-digit sacks last year, and Denney also being selected in the 2nd round, the Bills will NOT be going DE in the 1st round this year.

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Goobylal
                      Don't forget, Kelsay was rated as a first-rounder. With Schobel getting double-digit sacks last year, and Denney also being selected in the 2nd round, the Bills will NOT be going DE in the 1st round this year.
                      Don't forget that Schobel is a FA next year as well and that could influence the decision making as well.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                        Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                        • Mar 2003

Re: Chris Kelsay

Originally posted by The Natrix

AAAAAAAAMEN, Reverand!
                        "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                        -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
                          Don't forget that Schobel is a FA next year as well and that could influence the decision making as well.
                          I totally agree. I see this as maybe the Peerless Price situation. I think that Schobel with his double digit sacks will be too expensive to resign next year, but I don't think he is dominant enough to warrent as much money as he will get in FA. I see a tag and trade scenario if Schobel has another good year and Kelsay moves into this spot or whoever is drafted (Udeze or Smith).

Comment

• TigerJ
                            • Jul 2002

I'm hopefull Kelsay will make an impact this season. I also think Udeze and Smith will both be great pros, and Schobel could be tempted to take the money and run next year. I wouldn't object if TD took a DE in round one. I might be inclined to wait a bit and take Isaac Hilton later on.
                            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• smack541
                              • Apr 2003

Guys, i first want to say hi im new to the board. As far as Kelsay i think we need to pass on a DE in the first round and give Kelsay and Denney another chance. We have already burned some decent picks on both of these guys. We might as well see if they develop. They are a crucial part of us bulding our future through the draft. If they dont pan out this year go DE next year.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X