PDA

View Full Version : Could this be TD's top 10?

Novacane
04-03-2004, 10:44 AM
It is common knowledge TD and Len P are good friends. I wonder if TD is the named GM.

Assuming there are no deals (a pretty bad assumption), here is how one AFC general manager sees the top 10 in the draft: 1. San Diego, Manning; 2. Oakland, Roy Williams; 3. Arizona, Pitt wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald; 4. N.Y. Giants, Iowa left offensive tackle Robert Gallery; 5. Washington, either tight end Kellen Winslow or safety Sean Taylor, both of Miami; 6. Detroit, whichever Miami player Washington doesn't choose; 7. Cleveland, Southern Cal wide receiver Mike Williams, but likely trade down; 8. Atlanta, cornerback DeAngelo Hall, Virginia Tech; 9. Jacksonville, defensive end Will Smith, Ohio State; 10. Houston, defensive end Kenchi Udeze, Southern Cal.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1773955

Throne Logic
04-03-2004, 10:55 AM
Sure would make the #13 pick interesting, wouldn't it.

Novacane
04-03-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Throne Logic
Sure would make the #13 pick interesting, wouldn't it.

sure would.............either Rivers or Ben would be there.....maybe both depending on what the Steelers did.

The Spaz
04-03-2004, 11:15 AM
Interesting article on Khiawatha Downey in their as well. He could be an interesting player he's 6-4 332 Lbs. plays G. He was diagnosed with MS but by his senior year he no longer need to use avonex to fight his degenerative disease.

elltrain22
04-03-2004, 11:56 AM
Also interesting to read that if Kordell is signed by Buffalo that he will be asked to revert back to his "slash" role, which could really be a plus.

One Bills Drive
04-03-2004, 12:15 PM
Dear readers,

I just wanted to let you know that although this list is very interesting, it did not come from me.

Sincerely,

TD

mypoorfriendme
04-03-2004, 12:31 PM
rivers, big been, AND tommie harris. id be happy with any of them

TigerJ
04-03-2004, 12:36 PM
Players who could still be available when Buffalo picks if this prediction is right: Roethlisberger, Rivers, Reggie Williams, Tommie Harris, Vince Wilfork. Wilfork is the only one I wouldn't want Buffalo to choose from. Harris could play some DE. Wilfork is strictly DT which means he would only be depth thhis year. I can accept that from a QB, but not a DT in round 1.

BTW, OBD, much as I would like to believe TD visits the zone, let's say I'm skeptical you are him. A little proof would be nice. Otherwise, please stop claming it.

The Spaz
04-03-2004, 12:41 PM
BTW, OBD, much as I would like to believe TD visits the zone, let's say I'm skeptical you are him. A little proof would be nice. Otherwise, please stop claming it.

I think it's funny and entertaining!:rofl:

BigZ
04-03-2004, 01:06 PM
That would really get me pumped - we'd get either Rivers or Big Ben that way.

HOORAY!

chernobylwraiths
04-03-2004, 01:21 PM
In the article on Khiawatha Downey, did anyone notice how the coach (I think it was the coach) said that Downey was better than Villarrail? Do you think that was a slap at Chris or a praise for Downey?

The Spaz
04-03-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
In the article on Khiawatha Downey, did anyone notice how the coach (I think it was the coach) said that Downey was better than Villarrail? Do you think that was a slap at Chris or a praise for Downey?

Praise for Downey without a doubt you can't question Villarial's play he's been playing and starting for how long.

chernobylwraiths
04-03-2004, 01:43 PM
I just wonder why he picked Chris's name. Since he isn't a well known name outside of Chicago and now Buffalo, and he isn't a Pro Bowl player.

ShadowHawk7
04-03-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by One Bills Drive
Dear readers,

I just wanted to let you know that although this list is very interesting, it did not come from me.

Sincerely,

TD

Heh, does anyone actually buy that? Nice try tho.

The Spaz
04-03-2004, 01:53 PM
I just wonder why he picked Chris's name. Since he isn't a well known name outside of Chicago and now Buffalo, and he isn't a Pro Bowl player.

He picked his name because there aren't to many players in the NFL from that college.

chernobylwraiths
04-03-2004, 01:55 PM
Well, I guess that would make sense. I didn't know Chris played there, probably should have looked at that first. Thanks.

The Spaz
04-03-2004, 01:56 PM
Well, I guess that would make sense. I didn't know Chris played there, probably should have looked at that first. Thanks.

No problem. Also TD and Modrak went there.:up:

lordofgun
04-03-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ

Rest assured...it's not TD. :up:

TigerJ
04-03-2004, 04:22 PM
Sorry about being so sensitive, Spaz. Given LOG's assurance, I'll take it in the spirit of fun as intended.

Novacane
04-03-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by One Bills Drive
Dear readers,

Sincerely,

TD

Everyone knows you lie TD. Admit it..............it was you.

Halbert
04-04-2004, 09:22 AM
TD, Bledsoe sucks and we have the stats to prove it.

www.wysandtat.com/data/excel/version2743254b.xls

(warning, file is 177 MB)

Dozerdog
04-04-2004, 11:29 AM
I thought it was Ted Danson :huh:

Tatonka
04-04-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Halbert
TD, Bledsoe sucks and we have the stats to prove it.

www.wysandtat.com/data/excel/version2743254b.xls

(warning, file is 177 MB)

as the leader of the truce.. i will not respond to that, other than to say it is unecessary and ill humored.

:snicker:

One Bills Drive
04-04-2004, 01:42 PM
It is no secret that many of you are unhappy with our current quarterback situation. Contrary to what many fans believe, I am very aware of Drew's statistics and how they fall short against his current contract. However, I trust many fans also realize that this is a business, which means changes must be made in a calculated manner to ensure the best chances for success.

Rest assured I have a master plan which will bring the Buffalo Bills to the next level and beyond.

Sincerely,

TD

Halbert
04-05-2004, 02:28 PM
as the maker of the joke.. i will not respond to that, other than to say you spelled unnecessary wrong.

ryjam282
04-05-2004, 02:45 PM
Way to stay strong T...Nice job.

Ingtar33
04-05-2004, 02:46 PM
That's very close to how I see it happening... all the way to the trade down by Cleveland (and trade up by the Bills) yielding Big Ben as our no.1 pick

The Spaz
04-05-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Ingtar33
That's very close to how I see it happening... all the way to the trade down by Cleveland (and trade up by the Bills) yielding Big Ben as our no.1 pick

I could definitely deal with "Big Ben" as our pick.:party: