X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Could this be TD's top 10?

It is common knowledge TD and Len P are good friends. I wonder if TD is the named GM.

Assuming there are no deals (a pretty bad assumption), here is how one AFC general manager sees the top 10 in the draft: 1. San Diego, Manning; 2. Oakland, Roy Williams; 3. Arizona, Pitt wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald; 4. N.Y. Giants, Iowa left offensive tackle Robert Gallery; 5. Washington, either tight end Kellen Winslow or safety Sean Taylor, both of Miami; 6. Detroit, whichever Miami player Washington doesn't choose; 7. Cleveland, Southern Cal wide receiver Mike Williams, but likely trade down; 8. Atlanta, cornerback DeAngelo Hall, Virginia Tech; 9. Jacksonville, defensive end Will Smith, Ohio State; 10. Houston, defensive end Kenchi Udeze, Southern Cal.

OL Khiawatha Downey is battling multiple sclerosis -- and the misperception that he's not fit for the NFL.
  • Throne Logic
    Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
    • Aug 2002

Sure would make the #13 pick interesting, wouldn't it.
    Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Throne Logic
      Sure would make the #13 pick interesting, wouldn't it.

sure would.............either Rivers or Ben would be there.....maybe both depending on what the Steelers did.

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Interesting article on Khiawatha Downey in their as well. He could be an interesting player he's 6-4 332 Lbs. plays G. He was diagnosed with MS but by his senior year he no longer need to use avonex to fight his degenerative disease.

Comment

• elltrain22
          • Sep 2003

Also interesting to read that if Kordell is signed by Buffalo that he will be asked to revert back to his "slash" role, which could really be a plus.
          If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• One Bills Drive
            • Apr 2004

Dear readers,

I just wanted to let you know that although this list is very interesting, it did not come from me.

Sincerely,

TD
            Buffallo Bills Organization
            One Bills Drive
            Orchard Park, NY

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
              • Apr 2003

rivers, big been, AND tommie harris. id be happy with any of them
              the dude abides

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

Players who could still be available when Buffalo picks if this prediction is right: Roethlisberger, Rivers, Reggie Williams, Tommie Harris, Vince Wilfork. Wilfork is the only one I wouldn't want Buffalo to choose from. Harris could play some DE. Wilfork is strictly DT which means he would only be depth thhis year. I can accept that from a QB, but not a DT in round 1.

BTW, OBD, much as I would like to believe TD visits the zone, let's say I'm skeptical you are him. A little proof would be nice. Otherwise, please stop claming it.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

BTW, OBD, much as I would like to believe TD visits the zone, let's say I'm skeptical you are him. A little proof would be nice. Otherwise, please stop claming it.
                  I think it's funny and entertaining!

Comment

• BigZ
                    • Sep 2003

That would really get me pumped - we'd get either Rivers or Big Ben that way.

HOORAY!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                      • Jan 2003

In the article on Khiawatha Downey, did anyone notice how the coach (I think it was the coach) said that Downey was better than Villarrail? Do you think that was a slap at Chris or a praise for Downey?

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                        In the article on Khiawatha Downey, did anyone notice how the coach (I think it was the coach) said that Downey was better than Villarrail? Do you think that was a slap at Chris or a praise for Downey?
                        Praise for Downey without a doubt you can't question Villarial's play he's been playing and starting for how long.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                          • Jan 2003

I just wonder why he picked Chris's name. Since he isn't a well known name outside of Chicago and now Buffalo, and he isn't a Pro Bowl player.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                            Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by One Bills Drive
                            Dear readers,

I just wanted to let you know that although this list is very interesting, it did not come from me.

Sincerely,

TD
                            Heh, does anyone actually buy that? Nice try tho.
                            "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                            -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                              I just wonder why he picked Chris's name. Since he isn't a well known name outside of Chicago and now Buffalo, and he isn't a Pro Bowl player.
                              He picked his name because there aren't to many players in the NFL from that college.

Comment

Working...
                              X