What will you be doing 3 weeks from right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

What will you be doing 3 weeks from right now?

I will have sent the kids to grandmas for the day, given my wife a couple hundred bucks and sent her to the mall, ordered my pizza and now sitting down in my lazy chair in front of the boob tube. for the rest of the day for the draft.

I can't wait!
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Well I hope to be at the draft waiting outside at 6am waiting for my long day to begin.

Comment

• T-Long
      Circling the Wagons since 1982.
      • Sep 2003

I will also be at the draft hoping to get in!!!!!!!

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by tlong8212
        I will also be at the draft hoping to get in!!!!!!!
        Get their early 6-7 AM. 2 years ago I went and at 7 there was already a couple hundred.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
          Knows More Than You
          • Feb 2004

I'll wake up at 10 am and head over to Wegmans for some serious food...im talkin subs, pizza, wings, cheeze, roni's and crackers...then I call my girlfriend to tell her that I'm "sick" and i can't go prom dress shopping with her today (cause i hate to hear the same crap "you like football more than me" blah blah)

then my brother and I will just sit and focus for the rest of the day...GO BILLS
          BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Italian Stallion
            I'll wake up at 10 am and head over to Wegmans for some serious food...im talkin subs, pizza, wings, cheeze, roni's and crackers...then I call my girlfriend to tell her that I'm "sick" and i can't go prom dress shopping with her today (cause i hate to hear the same crap "you like football more than me" blah blah)

then my brother and I will just sit and focus for the rest of the day...GO BILLS

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
              Well I hope to be at the draft waiting outside at 6am waiting for my long day to begin.
              hey spaz i live in long island so the citys close, i wanna go to the draft too. never gone b4. do u kno where it is being held and how much? thx

Comment

• elltrain22
                • Sep 2003

I will be calling in sick for work and sitting in front of the Tele like all day, with my sporting news draft guide, from the time the draft starts till it ends. CAN'T FRIGGEN WAIT
                If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE

hey spaz i live in long island so the citys close, i wanna go to the draft too. never gone b4. do u kno where it is being held and how much? thx
                  It's at the theatre in Madison Square Garden it holds 4k or so and it's free first come first serve hence getting there early.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Sep 2003

so i guess i should catch the 5am train to penn. Its gunna be a long day but i hope to be drunk helps with the long day!!! Draft Winslow or Roy baby!!!

Comment

• One Bills Drive
                      • Apr 2004

I will be very busy in the war room trying to make the Buffalo Bills a better team. We are very excited about the prospects in this year's draft and I hope you are as well. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at our first pick if everything plays out the way we are hoping.

Sincerely,

TD
                      Buffallo Bills Organization
                      One Bills Drive
                      Orchard Park, NY

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by One Bills Drive
                        I will be very busy in the war room trying to make the Buffalo Bills a better team. We are very excited about the prospects in this year's draft and I hope you are as well. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at our first pick if everything plays out the way we are hoping.

Sincerely,

TD
                        Good to hear!

Comment

• BigZ
                          • Sep 2003

I'll be packing for my vacation (which starts Sunday) and watching the draft on TV.

Go Bills!!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

i will have about 15 people in my house cheering for all different teams.. i have friends that root for the skins, vikes, saints, eagles, fish, bills, browns, and new england...

i will also be meeting wys for the first time, as he is driving down for the party and to cook wings.. yum.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

Praying for small miracles and drinking heavily.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X