PDA

View Full Version : Who is the 5th best QB in the draft?

BillsRockSOMUCH
04-04-2004, 02:00 PM
Behind Manning, Roethlisbegrer, Rivers, and Losman who is the 5th best QB in the draft?

BillsRockSOMUCH
04-04-2004, 08:50 PM
Keep it coming

elltrain22
04-04-2004, 08:56 PM
Codey Pickett 2 18.18%
Matt Schuab 4 36.36%
Jeff Smoker 4 36.36%
Josh Harris 0 0%
Luke McCown 0 0%
John Navarre 0 0%
Rod Rutherford

This was a toss up. I almost voted for Pickett, and then I almost voted for John Navarre, but in the end I really felt the best choice was Matt Shaub. Matt Schuab was the ACC player of the year in the 2002 season. The 2003 season was unkind to Schuab mainly due to the fact he got hurt week 1 of the year, and was never able to come back 100%. I think though, given a good offensive system and a solid pass catching rb, Schuab could run an offensive effectively in the NFL>

DraftBoy
04-04-2004, 08:56 PM
I say Josh Harris based solely on potential. Hes got the arm, the accuracy, and the legs to be a real winner. If he ever put it all together hed be a scary QB. Also Clausen comes to mind and Im surprised hes not listed.

Tatonka
04-04-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by DraftBoy
I say Josh Harris based solely on potential. Hes got the arm, the accuracy, and the legs to be a real winner. If he ever put it all together hed be a scary QB. Also Clausen comes to mind and Im surprised hes not listed.

clausens work outs have been bad.. thus he has fallen down alot of draft boards.. i dont put alot of stock in the workouts.. because we know he was a solid qb from game film.

he is definately better than at least 2 of the qbs on that list though.

BillsRockSOMUCH
04-04-2004, 10:53 PM
Dammit, didnt think of Clausen, I just got these 7 options from my head.

smack541
04-04-2004, 11:30 PM
Let me give you the inside dish on Clausen. He is a great leader and competitor, but he doesn’t have the talent to be a starter in the NFL. I think he could be a solid career backup who doesn’t make mistakes and cost his team the game. Anymore then that though is a stretch. I love Clausen more then anyone, but ive got to be honest.