PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Gets All Star Game!

JD
04-04-2004, 05:18 PM
WHAT THE **** IS THIS HORSE****!?!?!?!

Teams in the south should not have hockey teams, end of story.

Just like how hockey should be kept to mostly whites (not to be racist) since blacks are taking over every sport, golf is already being engoulfed slowly.....

Phoenix is a terrible hockey team/town.

Why pick them?
Doubt the arena will even be a sellout...
:log:

The Spaz
04-04-2004, 05:28 PM
Not to be RAcist? You're comments are racist you should have kept that **** to yourself.

SabreEleven
04-04-2004, 06:29 PM
Phoenix isn't in the south, it is in the west :up:

SABuffalo786
04-04-2004, 08:36 PM
JD, you sound like my grandfather. Are you like 80? Did they segregate your school?

realmendontwearteal
04-04-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by JD SabreFan
WHAT THE **** IS THIS HORSE****!?!?!?!

Teams in the south should not have hockey teams, end of story.

Just like how hockey should be kept to mostly whites (not to be racist) since blacks are taking over every sport, golf is already being engoulfed slowly.....

Phoenix is a terrible hockey team/town.

Why pick them?
Doubt the arena will even be a sellout...
:log:

Why should the south not have hockey? I dont agree with you just instred in your opinion

G Wolly
04-04-2004, 10:23 PM
i like the coyotes.they freakin rule.i think that JDsabre should been taken out back and shot like old yeller.:pow:

realmendontwearteal
04-04-2004, 10:24 PM
their new jerseys suck

SabreEleven
04-04-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by buffalosabres04
i like the coyotes.they freakin rule.i think that JDsabre should been taken out back and shot like old yeller.:pow:

Then I would cry again.

Ð
04-05-2004, 06:47 AM
Yeeeeehawwwwww!

SabreEleven
04-05-2004, 08:27 AM
I still don't see how Phoenix is in the South. The south is below the Mason-Dixon line and Phoenix doesn't even know what that is...South is Atlanta and Nashville and not really Tampa Bay and Miami...

pyrrhonist
04-05-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Sabre11
Phoenix isn't in the south, it is in the west :up:

Thankfully, someone knows where Phoenix is located, geographically.

My wife and I might fly out to see the AS game in 2006, since it isn't too far away. It might be a blast.

SabreEleven
04-05-2004, 06:12 PM
What pisses me off about the All-Star game is that it isn't back in Buffalo. City get a new rink, you get the All-Star game. HSBC was open back in what 95-96? Where is our All-Star game damn it. 1977 was the last one in Buffalo

SkateZilla
04-05-2004, 06:26 PM
Yeah.. And Im Sure that The Fact that the Pheonix Team Being Owned By the "The Great One" has Noooothing to do with the boards Decision..

You all act like its the end of the world.. lmao.. with pheonix's luck there wont be a season next year.. :p

JD
04-06-2004, 02:14 AM
I am not a racist person, just a little on the dislike side i guess sine my uncle was recently shot dead by 6 while just drinking at a bar before it was held up and 14 were shot dead.

fushetti
04-06-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Sabre11
What pisses me off about the All-Star game is that it isn't back in Buffalo. City get a new rink, you get the All-Star game. HSBC was open back in what 95-96? Where is our All-Star game damn it. 1977 was the last one in Buffalo

Never going to happen. Not enough hotel space, convention space, or things to do for fans. Downtown buffalo has a hard enough time with the NCAA's (both basketball and frozen four). Especially after last years frozen four, when people complained there was nowhere to eat between games and long lines everywhere, this year's march madness fell into the same problem. Two black eyes on organizers in a year's time. Don't hold your breath on a Sabres All Star Game celebration.

The Spaz
04-06-2004, 08:54 AM
:band:

pyrrhonist
04-06-2004, 10:03 AM
Ideally, I'd like to see San Jose get another All-Star game. It's only a 2-hour drive, and there are plenty of hotels about 4 blocks away from the San Josè Arena. :up:

SkateZilla
04-06-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by fushetti

Never going to happen. Not enough hotel space, convention space, or things to do for fans. Downtown buffalo has a hard enough time with the NCAA's (both basketball and frozen four). Especially after last years frozen four, when people complained there was nowhere to eat between games and long lines everywhere, this year's march madness fell into the same problem. Two black eyes on organizers in a year's time. Don't hold your breath on a Sabres All Star Game celebration.

what are you gonnna do in pheonix??

Hunt temors??.. its A Waste of the U.S. Mainland.

alyson
04-06-2004, 04:47 PM
If the South is below the Mason-Dixon line, I live in the South! Don't scare me!!!! Maryland-PA is the M-D line border... Maryland likes to say it's "mid-atlantic" and not the South. But the people are so nice here, and so SSSLLLLOOOOWWWW that I sometimes do consider it the pseudo-South.
And yes, for all you kiddies who don't know where Phoenix is, you should get a map out and study it. That is just sad.
Phoenix will be nice for an All-Star game. We want some recognition in our sport! All the Northern transplants, and other interested folk might actually turn out for the game. Don't you think?
Too bad Buffalo isn't much of a tourist town. I can't see it getting the All-Star game anytime soon. I love my upstate NY roots, but it's certainly not a popular vacation destination!

G Wolly
04-07-2004, 12:36 PM
i like this logo better than the old one

realmendontwearteal
04-07-2004, 02:28 PM
the old alt phx jersey is tight

Ð
04-07-2004, 03:19 PM
It looks like a border collie with a gretzky 'do