Zolman looking very good in NFLEL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShadowHawk7
    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
    • Mar 2003

Zolman looking very good in NFLEL.

FYI
    For those that are interested, Greg Zolman, on opening night, has thrown 7-9 for 122 yards, and a score. He looked very precise on his throws, and has good touch on them. He could be a good backup replacement for Travis Brown. He's playing for the Rhein Fire, if anyone wants to watch their games on NFL Network, and that's the team I'll be interested in for now. He's competeing for the starting job w/ Chad Hutchinson. I think he's won the job, so far, hands down. Chad looks just as bad as he was in Dallas.
    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
    -Vince Lombardi
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

I was just logging on to create this same thread. The kid looks good. He does look much better than Hutch. He should have been left in.

BTW Bravo to NFL Network for broadcasting these NFLE games! Football in April is ok with me!

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Actually, this was being talked about earlier
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
        • Apr 2003

have we not learned that production in NFLE means absolutely nothing?
        the dude abides

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
          Jon Kitna and Brad Johnson are a pair of NFL quarterbacks who will argue with you on that.
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

I don't think anyone did but it beats him having a ****ty game doesn't it?

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
              Jon Kitna and Brad Johnson are a pair of NFL quarterbacks who will argue with you on that.
              so would kurt warner, jake delhomme, and a few others.

poorfriend, i know that it doesnt mean that he is gonna be a shoe in for even a roster spot.. but you cant just dismiss his great performance just because it is the nfle... lets just see how the rest of the season shakes out and what he does in traing camp before your ready to bury him, ok?

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Goobylal
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by The Spaz

I don't think anyone did but it beats him having a ****ty game doesn't it?
                LOL! Yeah if you can't have a good career in NFLE, you don't have a chance in the NFL.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

i dont care who they were playing or what league it was... 7-9, for 122 and a td is good.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                    • Apr 2003

ken simonton - NFLE MVP, thats all
                    the dude abides

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

Yeah he was good in NFLE just like Zolman has so far.

Comment

• cordog
                        eat, drink, and be merry
                        • Apr 2003

why do people around here try to compare two different people with two different personalities and very different abilities?Just because one player isnt effective, doesnt mean the other wont be and vice versa. I mean between comparing GW and MM and RJ and whoever and now this, its old.

Comment

• smack541
                          • Apr 2003

I have to say that im not suprised. I watched Zolman play while at Vanderbilt. I got to watch him in person when he played Tennessee and the kid looked good. I think he definitly could of won an S.E.C championship anywhere except for fact that he played at Vandy. I was happy with the signing, the Bills could of done alot worse. I would not be suprised if he may be the next Delhome or B. Johnson. He never got a fair shake in St. Louis.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by cordog

why do people around here try to compare two different people with two different personalities and very different abilities?Just because one player isnt effective, doesnt mean the other wont be and vice versa. I mean between comparing GW and MM and RJ and whoever and now this, its old.
                            all im saying is that last two times we got excited about an NFLE player, neither did anything and only one of those even made the team.
                            the dude abides

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

all im saying is that last two times we got excited about an NFLE player, neither did anything and only one of those even made the team.
                              so that means they all suck.. all the guys in the nfle suck.. they have no hope.. the nfle is a total waste of time.. i dont even know why you clicked this thread.. you just wasted your time... there is no chance whatsoever that zolman will do anything in the nfl.. even if he is the mvp.. it doesnt mean anything.. he is horrible.. worst nfl qb ever... we should just cut him now, even though he is playing well.

Comment

Working...
                              X