PDA

View Full Version : 2 Bills palyers to keep an eye on in NFLE

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
04-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Greg Zolman from Vanderbilt #12 is the Backup QB he should have a good shot at being backup this season he could beat out Brown for the #2 spot keep an eye on him I like this kid. I've seen him play a couple of times when he was with Vandy. Also Mike Shafer #1 K out of Syracuse might challenge Lindell this season for that position since Lindell did BAD last yr. but I think Lindell will be our K this yr. Both are on the Rein Fire. :feedback:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
04-05-2004, 12:01 AM
:help: I want Shafer with Zolman on the page above this one can somebody do that for me? How do you put two pictures on one board? :help:

mypoorfriendme
04-05-2004, 12:39 AM
the only problem with shafer being our kicker next year is that his leg would be tired from the european season, like moorman his first year playing in the NFL

Earthquake Enyart
04-05-2004, 06:20 AM
The kicker blows. I watched part of the game Sunday morning. He shanked a KO OB, and hit another one like a squib. I think he missed an extra point too. :down:

Dozerdog
04-05-2004, 07:04 AM
Backup in NFLE?

I'm gonna tune in to watch him hold a clip board?

Should handle AVP's spot pretty easily

The Spaz
04-05-2004, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Backup in NFLE?

I'm gonna tune in to watch him hold a clip board?

Should handle AVP's spot pretty easily

Hutchinson and Zolman will be seeing action every week. Zolam outplayed Hutchinson yesterday going 7-9 for 122 yards and a TD with 116 QB rating.

Earthquake Enyart
04-05-2004, 07:11 AM
The Centurions were robbed. :eek:

The Spaz
04-05-2004, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
The Centurions were robbed. :eek:

What happened, I didn't see the game?

ryjam282
04-05-2004, 07:25 AM
Zolman didn't look that bad. I hope he can continue doing it and maybe he will have a shot cause Brown SUCKS!!!

Earthquake Enyart
04-05-2004, 08:02 AM
The first two kickoffs the Rhein Fire received were run back for TD's. :eek:

The Centurions also had a snap over the punter's head for a safety. They lost by 1.

The Centurions ran a fake punt on their first possession for a first down. The game was more wide open and entertaining than most NFLE games.

BillyT92679
04-05-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
The kicker blows. I watched part of the game Sunday morning. He shanked a KO OB, and hit another one like a squib. I think he missed an extra point too. :down:

Shafer was a hell of a punter for the 'Cuse but not much of a placekicker.