PDA

View Full Version : The Bills will be one of the top 3 rushing teams this year.

mchurchfie
04-05-2004, 12:18 PM
We have a HUGE line with tons of potential that has been screaming to be tapped for the last couple of years. Pittsburg has a great committed to the run, smashmouth tradition and MM brings that and will instill that in The Buffalo Bills once again.:up: We have a twoheaded monster in proven Probowler Henry and Willis McGahee, who is probably more physically gifted than 98% of the RBs in this league.:up: I think that MM will put this line in a position where it can't fail so easily and Jennings and Williams could finally blossom into the Probowlers that we expect them to be.:up: You would have to be a moron of a coach to not be able to put this team into AT LEAST the top 10 in rushing this year.

DraftBoy
04-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Well said but you used a word that alot dont like in potential. I agree with you but some may not bc the line hasnt proved it yet but may have the "potential" to do so. Kinda like McGahee has the "potential" to be double the rusher Henry is.

Mr. Miyagi
04-05-2004, 12:27 PM
Wow Church is pretty optimistic today.

Are you on new meds?

mchurchfie
04-05-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
Wow Church is pretty optimistic today.

Are you on new meds?
I was laughed so hard when I read that you went to boarding school it inadvertently put me in a good mood thus causing the optimism:spit:....what's your excuse?:eek:

mchurchfie
04-05-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by DraftBoy
Well said but you used a word that alot dont like in potential. I agree with you but some may not bc the line hasnt proved it yet but may have the "potential" to do so. Kinda like McGahee has the "potential" to be double the rusher Henry is.

I guess I would have to qualify them as more than just potential then...the nucleus of the line has shown that they can get the job done if used in the right way. WM is such a physical speciman it is hard not to be optimistic about him making some noise in The NFL, but he definitely falls in the "potential" category.

madness
04-05-2004, 01:00 PM
I'm itching for the season to start just so I can watch them pound opposing defenses into submission!

mchurchfie
04-05-2004, 01:02 PM
Soften them up with Henry and then send in Mcgahee for a few breakaways.:naughty::up:

Mr. Miyagi
04-05-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Church
I was laughed so hard when I read that you went to boarding school it inadvertently put me in a good mood thus causing the optimism:spit:....what's your excuse?:eek:
Nothing funny about boarding school. It was a real life HELL for 4 years. :mad:

lordofgun
04-05-2004, 01:37 PM
At least you didn't live in Korea. :up:

Tatonka
04-05-2004, 01:44 PM
pittsburg had the number 1 rushing offense under malarkey in his first year as a OC. the 8th ranked the year after, with madox.

mchurchfie
04-05-2004, 01:44 PM
:lolpoint:
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
Nothing funny about boarding school. It was a real life HELL for 4 years. :mad: :chuckle:

mchurchfie
04-05-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
At least you didn't live in Korea. :up:
Yeah, be thankful...you could have ended up in some sweatshop over there kicking out cheap guitars and amps.:snicker2:

Mr. Miyagi
04-05-2004, 02:56 PM
Yeah, be thankful...you could have ended up in some sweatshop over there kicking out cheap guitars and amps.:snicker2:
Worse yet, I could've been doing that in Korea. :laughter:

Mr. Cynical
04-05-2004, 04:01 PM
Soften them up with Henry and then send in Mcgahee for a few breakaways.:naughty::up:

I keep seeing quotes like this and I always wonder how they got the impression of WM as a finesse back. Watch some film on him. He can pound people. Even Ingtar compared him to Bo Jackson who could cream people when he wanted.

mchurchfie
04-05-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by kal123
I keep seeing quotes like this and I always wonder how they got the impression of WM as a finesse back. Watch some film on him. He can pound people. Even Ingtar compared him to Bo Jackson who could cream people when he wanted.

I never said the pounding would stop after McGahee entered. Willis is a horse....if anything the pounding will get worse along with a nice blend of world class speed. That's what I'm talking about:up: I don't think that there is hardly anyone on here that thinks of McGahee as a finesse back.:eek: