PDA

View Full Version : How will you watch the draft?

Pride
04-07-2004, 07:49 AM
I will be in front of my 32 inch Sony TV, with the surround sound on.

I have my wireless laptop, running to my wireless router, connected to my High Speed Cable Modem... so I will have billzone up all day while vegging out with 2 liters and pizza!

How bout you?

Ebenezer
04-07-2004, 07:56 AM
At a bar/bowling alley with a bunch of geeks.

Tatonka
04-07-2004, 08:20 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42499

Valerie
04-07-2004, 08:32 AM
:boring:I won't be watching the draft!:up: I will be in New York City at McFadden's though. :)

Jan Reimers
04-07-2004, 08:47 AM
On my Big Screen with a few Guiness Stouts.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-07-2004, 09:17 AM
Alright, you guys need to quit posting about watching the draft. As I have mentioned I am going to a wedding is St. Louis on Saturday and I am not happy about it.

To answer the question I won't be. I am going to buy one of those small radios with the one piece earphone and hope I can get some station that follows it.

BAM
04-07-2004, 09:54 AM
over at Pride's house devouring pizza and massive quantities of beer and/or liquor :up:

BIGDAWG
04-07-2004, 09:56 AM
Naked covered in mayo.

DraftBoy
04-07-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by BIGDAWG
Naked covered in mayo.

That is a bit worriesome

Ummm...:havefun: ....I guess

DraftBoy
04-07-2004, 10:02 AM
As for myself I will be surrounded by Pizza, Wings, Beer, and Coke as I watch the draft all day.

clumping platelets
04-07-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by DraftBoy
As for myself I will be surrounded by Pizza, Wings, Beer, and Coke as I watch the draft all day.

Too bad you can't come to B-LO

The Spaz
04-07-2004, 10:09 AM
I'll be at the draft most likely!:up::beer:

DraftBoy
04-07-2004, 10:09 AM
Yea damn classes I have on Monday and plane tickets are outta my price range, one of these years Im gonna make it though.

DraftBoy
04-07-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
I'll be at the draft most likely!:up::beer:

Yea but you wont be drinking! Wait...Do they allow alcohol there??

The Spaz
04-07-2004, 10:17 AM

Yea but you wont be drinking! Wait...Do they allow alcohol there??

I don't think so but I'll be well hammered the night before!:up::beer:

Dantheman1280
04-07-2004, 10:35 AM
I will have about 10 people over like I do every year. We will play a few games of pickup basketball and then watch the draft. I have one friend that is a bills fan, one a jets fan, one a dallas fan, and one a vikings fan. We make bets on each others picks in the first 3 rounds. With all the info i have been getting from the zone I am thinking I am going to clean house!!

BigZ
04-07-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by BIGDAWG
Naked covered in mayo.

:nosign:

With that picture in my mind, I hope I can hold down food!

ryjam282
04-07-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
To answer the question I won't be. I am going to buy one of those small radios with the one piece earphone and hope I can get some station that follows it.

Not bad Ghost, similar to Joey Tribiani in Friends when he had that little tiny TV for the wedding and everyone was crowded around him :fart:....Good stuff.

Originally posted by Pride

I have my wireless laptop, running to my wireless router, connected to my High Speed Cable Modem... so I will have billzone up all day while vegging out with 2 liters and pizza!

How bout you?

I will have my 57 Widescreen Hitachi HD TV going with the brand new THX 7.1 surround sound on. Sitting at the computer with my wireless router and DSL going strong as well. Billszone will be up and I will be trying to soak up all the Zonebucks I can on that day....Can't wait to hear, PHILLIP RIVERS, 1st rounder for the Bills.

DraftBoy
04-07-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

I don't think so but I'll be well hammered the night before!:up::beer:

That a boy! :beer:

DraftBoy
04-07-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Dantheman1280
I will have about 10 people over like I do every year. We will play a few games of pickup basketball and then watch the draft. I have one friend that is a bills fan, one a jets fan, one a dallas fan, and one a vikings fan. We make bets on each others picks in the first 3 rounds. With all the info i have been getting from the zone I am thinking I am going to clean house!!

Good Luck!

DraftBoy
04-07-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by ryjam282

Not bad Ghost, similar to Joey Tribiani in Friends when he had that little tiny TV for the wedding and everyone was crowded around him :fart:....Good stuff.

I will have my 57 Widescreen Hitachi HD TV going with the brand new THX 7.1 surround sound on. Sitting at the computer with my wireless router and DSL going strong as well. Billszone will be up and I will be trying to soak up all the Zonebucks I can on that day....Can't wait to hear, PHILLIP RIVERS, 1st rounder for the Bills.

I hate you! :rocket:

ryjam282
04-07-2004, 01:14 PM
:lolcry:

Tatonka
04-07-2004, 01:18 PM
i have a 55 inch (not hd) tv.. it is sweet enough.. then i will have a john madden tourney going on the 27" next to that.. and i will have a 19" running the hockey playoffs.

wys will be slaving in the kitchen cooking wings.. for the 15-20 people that will be at the house..

and i will run up and check in on the zone from time to time :up:

DraftBoy
04-07-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i have a 55 inch (not hd) tv.. it is sweet enough.. then i will have a john madden tourney going on the 27" next to that.. and i will have a 19" running the hockey playoffs.

wys will be slaving in the kitchen cooking wings.. for the 15-20 people that will be at the house..

and i will run up and check in on the zone from time to time :up:

Hehe, more ZB's for me with T busy and Spaz in NYC! Yes!!!

chernobylwraiths
04-07-2004, 01:26 PM
I will be sitting alone in my bedroom watching it periodically on my 20 year old 19" TV. I have three kids and they will probably be running around the house and/or watching something on the 32".

I figure at the pace they usually pick, I will only have to wait until 3:30 for the Bills pick.

Hopefully someone will have taken Rivers by then. :)

justasportsfan
04-07-2004, 01:31 PM
Hopefully with my eyes. It'll be hard to watch with my ears.

Tatonka
04-07-2004, 01:31 PM
Hehe, more ZB's for me with T busy and Spaz in NYC! Yes!!!

i will be taking 50k in zone bucks when the bills pick rivers.. thanks to mikey. :D

Earthquake Enyart
04-07-2004, 02:02 PM
I guess I'll be watching with a sombrero and a cigar. :ee:

The_Philster
04-07-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
At a bar/bowling alley with a bunch of geeks.

You shouldn't say that about Clump, Bufftp, and LOG :shakeno:

LtBillsFan66
04-07-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Valerie
:boring:I won't be watching the draft!:up: I will be in New York City at McFadden's though. :)

:scratch:

T-Long
04-07-2004, 03:40 PM
I will be in NYC!!!!!!

LtBillsFan66
I'll be watching it with by fellow NYC Backers. :up:

LtBillsFan66
Originally posted by tlong8212
I will be in NYC!!!!!!

Are you going to the draft itself?

ryjam282
04-07-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

i will be taking 50k in zone bucks when the bills pick rivers.. thanks to mikey. :D

I second that T, Can't wait....

Also, about my TV, it has split screen picture in picture so half the TV (27 inches) will be spent on the draft and other half can have my computer on it (I have it hooked up) or my PS2 Madden tourney as well....Greatest invention ever...

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
04-07-2004, 06:44 PM
I have two draft party's to go to!! I had these signs made shoot I should've put them on the boards for you guys to see. I and my friend got pictures off the Internet and we bought SI and we found pictures of Roethlisburger, Rivers, Losman, Shaub, Pickett, Navarre and we blew them up and then we painted over thier college jerseys and made them in BILLS jerseys the home ones. You Rivers fans are going to love this he looks absolutley fantastic in a BILLS uniform. One of our slogan's for the sign is "BILLS ROLLING ROLLING ROLLING UP THE RIVER With PHILIP!!! instead of down because we've been down for so long.

kardshark19
04-07-2004, 09:01 PM
Grilling some nice 16-oz ribeyes, downing some New Castle and Miller Lite, enjoying some cigars. And if we draft Rivers or Big Ben, that day will be like heaven. :D

The Spaz
04-07-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
I have two draft party's to go to!! I had these signs made shoot I should've put them on the boards for you guys to see. I and my friend got pictures off the Internet and we bought SI and we found pictures of Roethlisburger, Rivers, Losman, Shaub, Pickett, Navarre and we blew them up and then we painted over thier college jerseys and made them in BILLS jerseys the home ones. You Rivers fans are going to love this he looks absolutley fantastic in a BILLS uniform. One of our slogan's for the sign is "BILLS ROLLING ROLLING ROLLING UP THE RIVER With PHILIP!!! instead of down because we've been down for so long.

Scan them and post them, they sound awesome.:up:

chubluv
04-08-2004, 07:57 AM
:mad: I'll be at work all day Saturday, but I'll have my radio on in the kitchen so I can listen. Only thing is is that my kitchen is open so everyone can see & hear in so I cant have the radio that loud. :mad:

I usually take off work for the first day of the draft but my boss decided to take his vacation so I cant take off...

Is it worth taping the draft & watch it later that night when I get home. I never have done that before. What do you all think?

Tatonka
04-08-2004, 08:11 AM
i will probably tape the draft and i will be watching it.. just so i can go back and see some highlights of players they show.

BillsRockSOMUCH
04-08-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Pride

How bout you?

Sounds like my day, but I have a 27 inch TV :mad:

Dozerdog
04-08-2004, 08:49 AM
My father in law from california might be here .

I gotta get a divorce on 2 weeks

BillsFanInMass
04-08-2004, 08:54 AM
Im gonna be in my house watching it on my 3month old 65 inch Sony HD TV drinking bud lights and smoking many joints :mex:

And with the 13th overall pick the Bills select Wr Roy williams .