PDA

View Full Version : McGahee definitely confident

The Spaz
04-07-2004, 01:41 PM
I just got the draft article of Bills Digest and in they state that McGahee has a brand new tattoo on the side of his neck which reads "Guess who's back". I know it doesn't mean anything until he's on the field but he definitely thinks he is which is very important IMO.

DraftBoy
04-07-2004, 01:42 PM
His mental confidence is almost as important as his physical abilities. Thats good to hear.

mightyspaz
04-07-2004, 01:44 PM
Sweet ... Here comes the volcano! ...lol .... I'm psyched for this season!

mchurchfie
04-07-2004, 01:47 PM
Me too.:up: Complimenting your Probowl RB with a 230lb back who can run a 4.2 forty is a very good problem to have.:punk:

Bulldog
04-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Best of all, if he hurts his knee again, he could have the tattoo artist add "on IR".

The Spaz
04-07-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog
Best of all, if he hurts his knee again, he could have the tattoo artist add "on IR".

Did anyone ever tell you that you we're cool in high school?

mchurchfie
04-07-2004, 02:08 PM

:couch: Don't be stirring up any bad mojo on my boy Willis.

Bulldog
04-07-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

Did anyone ever tell you that you we're cool in high school?

What exactly is that supposed to imply?

lordofgun
04-07-2004, 02:12 PM

:rofl:

justasportsfan
04-07-2004, 02:13 PM
Best of all, if he hurts his knee again, he could have the tattoo artist add "on IR". :rofl:

Bulldog
04-07-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

:rofl:

Some one who can actually appreciate a little bit of humor.

mchurchfie
04-07-2004, 02:15 PM

:rofl::buddies:

The Spaz
04-07-2004, 02:30 PM

I'm sorry I felt it was ill humored. I apologize.:beer:

Devin
04-07-2004, 02:36 PM
ROFL!

"on IR"

thats great lol.

All in good fun....

The Natrix
04-07-2004, 02:37 PM

:lol:

ryjam282
04-07-2004, 03:43 PM
Good point Bulldog...Not to mention, he could also add "BEING A SUPERSTAR STARTING RB"

Mr. Miyagi
04-07-2004, 03:58 PM
:snicker:

I think we might have a record here. Bulldog's post has been quoted 8 times including this one on the same page. :up:

billsfan_NOT!!
04-07-2004, 03:59 PM
one good hit on that knee and its all over for him ... i hate the bills but i do like good players he's a good player just a shame is knee is f***ed up like that , oh well, if his knee wasn't ruined then he would have been drafted by someone else .

The Spaz
04-07-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by billsfan_NOT!!
one good hit on that knee and its all over for him ... i hate the bills but i do like good players he's a good player just a shame is knee is f***ed up like that , oh well, if his knee wasn't ruined then he would have been drafted by someone else .

One more nipple ring to David Boston and he's out for the year!:up:

billsfan_NOT!!
04-07-2004, 04:02 PM

One more nipple ring to David Boston and he's out for the year!:up: perfect user name u have ... you are a spaz

billsfan_NOT!!
04-07-2004, 04:03 PM

One more nipple ring to David Boston and he's out for the year!:up: who said i'm a dolphin fan

The Spaz
04-07-2004, 04:03 PM
perfect user name u have ... you are a spaz

Thanks and you're a Dolphin fan.:up:

mchurchfie
04-07-2004, 05:09 PM
who said i'm a dolphin fan

Stupid...check.
Arrogant....check.
Boring.....check.
Stupid...check, check.

Yep, you're a finfan.:up:

elltrain22
04-07-2004, 05:23 PM

what a putz... I'll bet you didn't even know that Jamal Lewis ( who just last season almost broke Eric Dickerson's record ) suffered basically the same injury in college, and he came back w/ a bang. His knee is strong now, and soon in time the whole NFL is gonna see just how good that knee really is.

Volcano backfield up yo' a**!!

billsfan_NOT!!
04-07-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by elltrain22

what a putz... I'll bet you didn't even know that Jamal Lewis ( who just last season almost broke Eric Dickerson's record ) suffered basically the same injury in college, and he came back w/ a bang. His knee is strong now, and soon in time the whole NFL is gonna see just how good that knee really is.

Volcano backfield up yo' a**!! we'll see when he gets hit hard , he'll crumble like the rest of the bills do ... just remember the beating the fins put on you guys last year !! you guys will be fighting for the cellar again ... but then again you guys are used to that ... here's looking down at you :pufpush:

The Spaz
04-07-2004, 09:36 PM
we'll see when he gets hit hard , he'll crumble like the rest of the bills do ... just remember the beating the fins put on you guys last year !! you guys will be fighting for the cellar again ... but then again you guys are used to that ... here's looking down at you :pufpush:

Fin fans just keep getting smarter post by post don't they?:dizzy:

Marvelous
04-07-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by elltrain22

His knee is strong now, and soon in time the whole NFL is gonna see just how good that knee really is.

His knee is strong now is it? lmao
How do you know that ?

juice
04-07-2004, 11:30 PM
He looked explosive and quick without a kneebrace in mini-camp... and the extra muscle makes him look like Bo Jackson.

If he is ready he'll look like an upgraded R. Williams... with Lewis type speed.

DraftBoy
04-07-2004, 11:44 PM

Wow really I would think that any RB who takes a good shot to his knee like McGahee would beout for a long time. This receives most intelligent post of the day by far!!

:jk:

madness
04-08-2004, 06:47 AM
Hmm.. extra day in the year is going to thow the cosmics off balance. That means... Ladies and Gentleman, It's time for for the moment we all know and love! Ricky...Williams.. Breakdown! Watch one of the leagues top running backs trangress back to "helmet head" while he throws temper tantrums at an alarming rate. Only at a Dolphins game near you!

justasportsfan
04-08-2004, 07:29 AM
we'll see when he gets hit hard , he'll crumble like the rest of the bills do ... just remember the beating the fins put on you guys last year !! you guys will be fighting for the cellar again ... but then again you guys are used to that ... here's looking down at you :pufpush:

billsfan_NOT!!
04-10-2004, 12:31 PM
:moon: this is what all the bills defenders will see when ricky runs by them

mypoorfriendme
04-10-2004, 12:44 PM
do you get off to that? thats pretty creepy

The Spaz
04-10-2004, 01:27 PM
Here you go fin fans:

thefixer74
04-10-2004, 01:43 PM
ROTFLMAO:injured: :bf1: :clap: