• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

Bledsoes stats against the Dolphins....

Well theyre not his full stats, but theyre something...

He's 6-10 against the the Dolphins
    His last six games he completed only 47.8 percent of his passes with 6 touchdowns, 12 interceptions and 12 sacks....

and before you go blabbering your big mouth, yes, yes I know this is a totally diffrent team then the one he was in before and all that, but hes facing a tougher Defense then before also.

I think our CBs own him!
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

I think your D was better then. Also, Bledsoe had no weapons for the last few years in NE.

Not even worth comparing.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

But this is a totally different team!!!!

Comment

• WCoastFin
        • Jul 2002

I think Drew Bledsoe is still Drew Bledsoe, if anything hes gotten worse....He just has more talent around him which I think wont help him out that much more....Before he had a defense to help him stay in games with less talent on his offense...now he doesnt have the defense but he has more talent on offense ...IMO, when you think about it, it comes out pretty balanced

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

No matter how much talent he is surrounded with it is still him making the pinpoint throws to the receivers. It is a two way street you know.

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin
            I think Drew Bledsoe is still Drew Bledsoe, if anything hes gotten worse....
            What the freak are you basing that on? HAve you even seen him play this year?

Don't just pull things out of your rear, back it up with something!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Dozerdog
              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Statements like that make you think he's on the lead paint again...

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Comment

• WCoastFin
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun

What the freak are you basing that on? HAve you even seen him play this year?

Don't just pull things out of your rear, back it up with something!

I base it on the fact that hes getting older....To me, Hes still the same, IF NOT WORSE....He only looks good becuase of the surrounding talent or should I say 3 WRs on his team...If he brought the same recievers he had in NE to Buffalo with him, he wouldnt be ****!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

I think Drew Bledsoe is still Drew Bledsoe, if anything hes gotten worse....He just has more talent around him which I think wont help him out that much more....Before he had a defense to help him stay in games with less talent on his offense...now he doesnt have the defense but he has more talent on offense ...IMO, when you think about it, it comes out pretty balanced

gotten worse????

Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                      Sab and TD are insignificant
                      • Sep 2002

Why don't you just admit it WCF, our offense scares you. The Texans hadn't allowed a 100-yard rusher all year, and Henry had a career high against them. Maybe he'll have another career high against the Dolphins this week. I know we'll make you guys punt on quite a few of your drives, and you're defense will give up it's highest offensive output of the season this week too. Our Offense is better the the Chiefs, and their defense wasn't that great. You guys got lucky that John Mobley wanted to be a glory hound because if he didn't, he would have just swatted that ball instead of trying to intercept it. Your offense will miss it's starters, mark my words.

Buffalo 41 Dolphins 35 OT.

The Cardiac Kids strike again.
                      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                        Sab and TD are insignificant
                        • Sep 2002

Drew will rally the troops.
                        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• DIHARD2
                          • Sep 2002

:pow:Here is a stat on Bledsoe's numbers you didn't put in your comment. The difference now is he also has the ability to score in the red with his many weapons.

From ALO sports
                          Bills quarterback Drew Bledsoe is on pace to break the single-season passing yardage mark. If history is an indicator, that shouldn't change much Sunday against the Dolphins. Bledsoe has thrown for 4,208 yards in his career against Miami, the most against any opponent.
                          :badboy:

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...
                          "The right of free speech is the God given right of each man to make an ass of himself." B Franklin

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

I base it on the fact that hes getting older....To me, Hes still the same, IF NOT WORSE....He only looks good becuase of the surrounding talent or should I say 3 WRs on his team...If he brought the same recievers he had in NE to Buffalo with him, he wouldnt be ****!
                            Guess what? He's using those 3 WRs against your Fish....NOT the WRs he had in New Engalnd. The fact that you're getting sacred is showing through with such inane arguments.
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

It's quite obvious that you just posted this for zone bucks!

but once again, I get to quote Frank...

"You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."
                              - Frank Zappa
                              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                              X