04-07-2004, 03:59 PM
But this recent inactivity by the Bills is driving me nuts. :madcloud:

SIGN SOMEBODY!!! KORDELL!!!!

The Spaz
04-07-2004, 04:02 PM
I hear you I'm edgy myself.:dizzy:

mightyspaz
04-07-2004, 04:06 PM
I also agree. It seems like the rest of the league is making moves and Buffalo's workin' in slow-mo. But, I got faith in TD. Let him do his thing. I bet we sign a QB after the draft. Because the market will open up due to post draft cuts. just you wait!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA <- Evil Laugh
:horse:

Tatonka
04-07-2004, 04:26 PM
no one is making moves right now..

the NHL playoffs start tonight!!!

lets go red wings.

mightyspaz
04-07-2004, 04:40 PM
True .... Go Wings! ... I'm a Sabres Fan But I live in Windsor Ontario! ... They're goin' all the way! ... Wings vs. Maple Leafs in the Stanely Cup. West All Stars vs. East All Stars!

Romes
04-07-2004, 06:18 PM
For a guy named Mr. Miyagi you are a bit impatient... :p:

:D

takioownsu
04-07-2004, 06:45 PM
wait till june 1st cuts.........who might get cut?

Mahdi
04-07-2004, 09:44 PM
Leafs my *** GO SENATORS!!!

DraftBoy
04-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Go Flames!

Mr. Cynical
04-08-2004, 12:06 AM
Go Sabres!!!!!!!!!!!

...next year. :cry:

Still can't forget Hull's skate in the crease. :mad:

Tatonka
04-08-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by kal123
Still can't forget Hull's skate in the crease. :mad:

it didnt effect the play.. i could understand being upset if it effected the goalie in some way shape or form.. but it didnt.. it was great game and the sabers got beat..

and now hull is a red wing.. and i love him. :D

BuffaloRanger
04-08-2004, 08:51 AM
It didn't effect the play...but it was against the rules. I was a huge wings fan - until they got hull. Then when they bent the sabres over a barrel and banged them till they puked up hasek my dislike turned into pure hatred. Actually hasek forced the trade because that goofy eyed old man was too busy building private golf courses for his family to sign peca or anyone else. I hope he rots in jail!!

Being a wings fan is like being a yankees fan. "Hmmm, who's the best player out there? Lang? Ok, trade for him." And before you start saying "It was a trade, they didn't buy him.", the Caps were cutting salary and only the wings could afford him (since Illitch doesn't put any money inot the pathetic tigers.)

BillsRockSOMUCH
04-08-2004, 08:55 AM
Looks like I'm the only Leafs fan here.

elltrain22
04-08-2004, 08:57 AM
I can't root for the Sabres b/c they are not in the playoffs, but go Nashville..........

elltrain22
04-08-2004, 08:58 AM
And T.B.-- BTW did you know that Marty St.Louis was 1st in points, 2nd in goals scored, 1st in assists, and 1st in plus minus rating, that is almost the quadruple crown.

BillsRockSOMUCH
04-08-2004, 09:03 AM
Stupid Sabres, if it wasnt for you Leafs would've gone to the Stanley Cup finals that year!!

Tatonka
04-08-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
It didn't effect the play...but it was against the rules. I was a huge wings fan - until they got hull. Then when they bent the sabres over a barrel and banged them till they puked up hasek my dislike turned into pure hatred. Actually hasek forced the trade because that goofy eyed old man was too busy building private golf courses for his family to sign peca or anyone else. I hope he rots in jail!!

Being a wings fan is like being a yankees fan. "Hmmm, who's the best player out there? Lang? Ok, trade for him." And before you start saying "It was a trade, they didn't buy him.", the Caps were cutting salary and only the wings could afford him (since Illitch doesn't put any money inot the pathetic tigers.)

but just like the yankees.. sorry that the wings are successfull and make a ton of cash and can afford to buy big players.. sports teams are an investment.. if you dont put money into them, then they suck and people dont come... and you lose money.. or you can put money in them, and take the risk associated with paying big players (knowing that you may still not win), and reap the rewards that come with winning.. which is what the wings have done. the wings werent always like that.. it was 50 some odd years that they went without winning a cup.. when i started to root for them, they were like the buffalo bills of hockey... but winning means that more people want to play for you and you have more money to spend.. until the NHL wises up and puts a salary cap on teams, the wings are doing exactly what they should.

the wings didnt go after hasek as much as hasek went after the wings..

hull is a class act.. the fact that his pinky toe was a centimeter over the line is just tough luck... it is not like the sabers didnt have about 5 hours to put a puck in the net.

Originally posted by BillsRockSOMUCH
Looks like I'm the only Leafs fan here.

i like the leafs.. domi is one of my favorite players to watch.

but steve yzerman is god.