• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

The Dolphin Hater is at it again....

Prisco the Bills fan (or Jets fan depending on who has a better record) has picked the bills this week.....

He is 2-4 in picking Dolphins games this season...this is his 6th week in a row picking against them...his 2 correct picks were picking the Dolphins over Lions and the Chiefs over the Dolphins....

On a side note Harmon the current season leader and also last weeks winner has picked the Dolphins....
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: The Dolphin Hater is at it again....

Originally posted by WCoastFin
    On a side note Harmon the current season leader and also last weeks winner has picked the Dolphins....
    "You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you." - Frank Zappa
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

I see CBS Sportsline experts are 3-2 in favor of the Bills, though in all honestly that is against the spread. Pete could in theory be right and the Bills still lose.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
      X