Huddle Report 7 Round Mock Draft

1. QB Phillip Rivers
    2. DT Dwan Edwards
    3. G Sean Locklear
    4. DE Bo Schobel
    5. FB Lousaka Polite
    7a. WR Maurice Mann
    7b. T Mark Wilson

NFL Draft most accurate mock drafts most accurate big board.

Phillip Rivers

Dwan Edwards

Sean Locklear

Bo Schobel

Lousaka Polite

Maurice Mann

Mark Wilson
    Last edited by The Spaz; 04-07-2004, 10:15 PM.
  • kardshark19
    I will splash the pot whenever the hell I want!
    • Aug 2002

Man, that Marice Mann sure looks a lot like Mark Wilson, or did Wilson play both ways in college? That would be one athletic Tackle.
    If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f**kin' rake."

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by kardshark19
      Man, that Marice Mann sure looks a lot like Mark Wilson, or did Wilson play both ways in college? That would be one athletic Tackle.

Comment

• kardshark19
        I will splash the pot whenever the hell I want!
        • Aug 2002

Sorry to say, but other than Rivers, Schobel, and Polite, I don't know much about those players. Are they any good? How about that Dwan Edwards fellow?
        If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f**kin' rake."

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Except for Rivers, I don't like this draft at all. We could do a lot better in round 2 - there will still be some excellent WRs left - and why take a DE in the 4th round? If we're gonna' take one, make it Smith or Udeze or - if they're gone and we still feel a need - Odom or Hilton in round 2.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
          X