PDA

View Full Version : My subconcious might be telling me something

Pride
04-08-2004, 07:05 AM
Last night, I fell asleep at a reasonable hour. Did not have anything to eat just before bed. Nor was high on weed or crack.

So, my dream must simply boil down to my excitment and fears of what could happen draft day.

First off, I was in NYC enjoying the draft with many of my fellow Bills fans. However, this year, the draft was outside for whatever reason.

Secondly, Manning did indeed go first, but SD traded the first overall pick to the NY Giants.

Thirdly, we did indeed have Big Ben fall to us, and we chose him. But what was strange is, the Tagliabue actually announced Rivers prior to getting the card from the Bills Draft Team annoucing Big Ben. So I vividly remember Rivers putting on the Bills hat and starting to walk to the podium, when the announcement was recinded, and Big Ben was announced.

Fourthly... and this is the one I may have nightmares about tonighgt. We traded T. Henry for a conditional first round draft pick NEXT year. I remember being so pissed off that I jumped on a plane, flew to Buffalo, and joined my fellow Henry fans in picketing 1 Bills Drive.

Weird Dream huh? :coocoo:

Pride
04-08-2004, 07:08 AM
WHOA..... I just noticed this thread!

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42791

I didn't visit Billszone last night before I went to bed, so I didnt even see this! Damn... that is freakin bizarre!!!

ryjam282
04-08-2004, 07:13 AM
That is pretty weird. If we have the opportunity of getting either one I would not be upset with either. I haven't seen much of Big Ben this year and saw lots of Rivers so I am kinda biased. He is a great player....But I have heard lots of good things about Ben. Mainly I don't like him cause I woudn't be able to spell his name and my 1 year old daughter wouldn't be able to wear his jersey cause his name would look like a big arch above the number on her little back :snicker:

If we traded Henry and it wasn't for a 1st rounder this year, that would be a nightmare no doubt.

clumping platelets
04-08-2004, 07:14 AM
I agree :coocoo:

BigZ
04-08-2004, 07:20 AM
IMHO, Travis won't be going anywhere this year. He'll lead the Bills in rushing while we all see if Willis' knee holds up. Next year we'll get at least a first rounder for Travis.

Jan Reimers
04-08-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by zielinski
IMHO, Travis won't be going anywhere this year. He'll lead the Bills in rushing while we all see if Willis' knee holds up. Next year we'll get at least a first rounder for Travis.

Absolutely.

Romes
04-08-2004, 12:41 PM
I had a dream in late december that the Bills drafted Maurice Clarett.

Pride
04-08-2004, 12:47 PM
yeah, lets trade TH for a first rounder next year... then draft clarett in round 3-4. god that would suck!

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-08-2004, 12:47 PM
I must have had the same dream a few weeks ago:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41846&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
San Diego will trade the #1 pick to the Giants for more picks and then they will trade the #4 pick and drop down again. They will still be in the top 10 and pick up a 2nd round pick, two extra 3rds, a 5th, and a young player or two.

The_Philster
04-08-2004, 03:27 PM
You're a sick man to dream something like that :cynic:
But if it happens, I'll be joining you on the picket line.

SABURZFAN
04-08-2004, 06:50 PM
keep dreaming boys:coocoo: