So Tatonka, you on the air tonight???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

So Tatonka, you on the air tonight???

Ya gonna take my call or are we going to have another 30 minute speech followed by a 20 minute caller?

I want to talk draft!

• Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

no sir.. i am going to be on the show on april 22.. 2 days before the draft.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

we figured it would be better to do it then.. as someone may have made a trade.. all roster moves were made.. and all workouts would be done.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

but you can call me at home if you want to talk draft

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Why would I want to do that? Who's gonna talk about it???

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
            Why would I want to do that? Who's gonna talk about it???

i was just gonna patch wys through so you could argue and i could listen.

Comment

• Dantheman1280
              I am the Man!
              • Mar 2004

is tonights show gonna be an hour of bledsoe bashing agian, it seems like every topic he gets on leads to him getting on Bledsoe

Comment

• Valerie
                Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                • Jul 2002

Tatonka, I didn't realize you were a Red Wings fan. Did you watch the game last night? The Predators really fell apart in the 3rd period. They held Detroit to no points in the first two periods and then they just lost it.

When Robert Lang scored one of the goals, I kept thinking I know that guy. He was one of the players the Capitals dumped a few weeks ago. He's a good player. It's a shame.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                The only answer I found for all this hurt
                Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Valerie
                  Tatonka, I didn't realize you were a Red Wings fan. Did you watch the game last night? The Predators really fell apart in the 3rd period. They held Detroit to no points in the first two periods and then they just lost it.

When Robert Lang scored one of the goals, I kept thinking I know that guy. He was one of the players the Capitals dumped a few weeks ago. He's a good player. It's a shame.
                  that goal was incredible, i site of beauty. Robert lang was prolly the best player this year if it wasn't for time missed with injury

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Valerie

the caps dumped him to the red wings about 2 months ago actually.. his goal was just disguisting.. he abused the defenseman, overpowering him to the puck.. somehow kept his balance.. pulled the puck back across his body and slid it in short side.. it was sick.

then winked at the bench, like a pimp.

Comment

• Valerie
                      Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                      • Jul 2002

I lose track of time. lol I actually missed the actual goal, I was flipping between the game and dare I say, The Bachelor. I just saw his skating back to the bench in the replay at the end of the game.

I really don't know much about him, I just recognize his name and I know he wa a decent player for the Caps. I'm still fairly new to hockey, but I do try to watch at least one game a week so I can try to better understand it. I like the Leafs myself. :) I hope and pray I get that game tonight!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                      Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                      The only answer I found for all this hurt
                      Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

Lang was also a former Penguin go figure.

Comment

• mightyspaz
                          Short, Furry and Cold
                          • Mar 2004

GO Wings! ... I watched the game last night! ... That goal was sick. Lang was an unbelievable pickup for Detroit. He's one of the league's pts. leaders. As if Detroit needed more talent! ... lol

I also heard mularky talking about the sabres during one of the interviews, saying that Buffalo had a good hockey team. When someone asked why he thought the sabre's were good despite they're rough season he reflected on where he came from and their hockey team. (The Penguins)
                          ThE MiGhTy SpAz
                          - I remember watching objects fly in my house Jan. 27th 1991 (XXV) as Scott Norwood missed, But I remember holding hands in my living room as Steve Christie scored three points to cap a 35 point comeback victory with Frank Reich at the Helm.

Comment

• lordofgun
                            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

That was a sick goal.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                              • Jan 2003

What show?

Comment

Working...
                              X