PDA

View Full Version : So Tatonka, you on the air tonight???

Dozerdog
04-08-2004, 08:27 AM
Ya gonna take my call or are we going to have another 30 minute speech followed by a 20 minute caller?

I want to talk draft!

:cell::dj::phone:

Tatonka
04-08-2004, 08:29 AM
no sir.. i am going to be on the show on april 22.. 2 days before the draft.

Tatonka
04-08-2004, 08:29 AM
we figured it would be better to do it then.. as someone may have made a trade.. all roster moves were made.. and all workouts would be done.

Tatonka
04-08-2004, 08:30 AM
but you can call me at home if you want to talk draft ;)

Dozerdog
04-08-2004, 09:16 AM
Why would I want to do that? Who's gonna talk about it???

:jk:

Tatonka
04-08-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Why would I want to do that? Who's gonna talk about it???

:jk:

i was just gonna patch wys through so you could argue and i could listen.

:snicker:

Dantheman1280
04-08-2004, 10:45 AM
is tonights show gonna be an hour of bledsoe bashing agian, it seems like every topic he gets on leads to him getting on Bledsoe

Valerie
04-08-2004, 02:25 PM
Tatonka, I didn't realize you were a Red Wings fan. Did you watch the game last night? The Predators really fell apart in the 3rd period. They held Detroit to no points in the first two periods and then they just lost it.

When Robert Lang scored one of the goals, I kept thinking I know that guy. He was one of the players the Capitals dumped a few weeks ago. He's a good player. It's a shame.

STAMPY
04-08-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Valerie
Tatonka, I didn't realize you were a Red Wings fan. Did you watch the game last night? The Predators really fell apart in the 3rd period. They held Detroit to no points in the first two periods and then they just lost it.

When Robert Lang scored one of the goals, I kept thinking I know that guy. He was one of the players the Capitals dumped a few weeks ago. He's a good player. It's a shame.

that goal was incredible, i site of beauty. Robert lang was prolly the best player this year if it wasn't for time missed with injury

Tatonka
04-08-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Valerie

the caps dumped him to the red wings about 2 months ago actually.. his goal was just disguisting.. he abused the defenseman, overpowering him to the puck.. somehow kept his balance.. pulled the puck back across his body and slid it in short side.. it was sick.

then winked at the bench, like a pimp.

Valerie
04-08-2004, 02:45 PM
I lose track of time. lol I actually missed the actual goal, I was flipping between the game and dare I say, The Bachelor. :ontome: I just saw his skating back to the bench in the replay at the end of the game.

I really don't know much about him, I just recognize his name and I know he wa a decent player for the Caps. I'm still fairly new to hockey, but I do try to watch at least one game a week so I can try to better understand it. I like the Leafs myself. :) I hope and pray I get that game tonight!:pray:

The Spaz
04-08-2004, 02:46 PM
Lang was also a former Penguin go figure.

mightyspaz
04-08-2004, 03:34 PM
GO Wings! ... I watched the game last night! ... That goal was sick. Lang was an unbelievable pickup for Detroit. He's one of the league's pts. leaders. As if Detroit needed more talent! ... lol

I also heard mularky talking about the sabres during one of the interviews, saying that Buffalo had a good hockey team. When someone asked why he thought the sabre's were good despite they're rough season he reflected on where he came from and their hockey team. (The Penguins)

lordofgun
04-08-2004, 03:47 PM
That was a sick goal.

chernobylwraiths
04-08-2004, 03:49 PM
What show?

The_Philster
04-08-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Dantheman1280
is tonights show gonna be an hour of bledsoe bashing agian, it seems like every topic he gets on leads to him getting on Bledsoe
Knowing Wys...I'd bet on it. :snicker:

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
What show?
Thursday Night Bills with Mark Weiler 8pm ET
http://broadcastmonsters.com/BillsReport/billsreport.asx

chernobylwraiths
04-08-2004, 04:19 PM
Damn, I'll probably still be in church. I have read some of his articles and don't really agree with him.

Tatonka
04-08-2004, 05:46 PM
you can go to broadcastmonsters and listen to it later.. it gets archived.

Valerie
04-08-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by chernobylwraiths Damn, I'll probably still be in church. I have read some of his articles and don't really agree with him.
I've got church tonight too, Chernobylwraiths. :) I don't care so much about missing the radio show as I do missing Survivor. I've got a girl from work taping it for me. :)

SABURZFAN
04-08-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Dantheman1280

why doesn't that surprise me?:idunno:

SABURZFAN
04-08-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
Damn, I'll probably still be in church. I have read some of his articles and don't really agree with him.

you should read some of the posts that he wrote in here.i hope you have time.:snicker2:

The_Philster
04-08-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
you should read some of the posts that he wrote in here.i hope you have time.:snicker2:

Trying to keep him busy for a few months? :chuckle: