X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

FH posters

I just found out that AJ's father had just recently passed away. Some of us go there to post and have our fun w/ finfans but in times like this , let's forget sports for a second and give him our sympathies. After all he is the reason why FH exist .

PS thread is at the top of main page.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

done.

shame too. AJ is a nice guy... and i know how crushed i would be if i lost my mother or father.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Dang. That's way too young.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Sorry to hear that.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

It doesn't matter how old you are, or your status in life, when you lose a parent, you lose a part of yourself. It's a heart wrenching thing.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Dantheman1280
              I am the Man!
              • Mar 2004

no matter who you team is the experiece of death hurts. We will have you in our thoughts AJ

Comment

• Samphin1
                • Mar 2004

Hey Justa and everyone who has posted. Samphin here. I just wanted to say I appreciate the sympathy you guys have for someone's plight. Its good to know that despite our differences of football teams, that there are people who know where all that really stands in the grand spcetrum of things. Pure class and much respect for all who have posted here, and others who may not have posted but feel the same way. I am sure A.J. feels the love. Thanks again.

Comment

• Muck
                  • Jul 2002

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. A.J. hasn't had the easiest life growing up. But he keeps on going. And now he's facing the toughest curve ball life could have thrown him. He was really close to his dad.

Comment

• helmetguy
                    Touch the helmet for luck
                    • Sep 2002

Sorry to hear about AJ's Dad. I lost my Dad 21 years ago and miss him just as bad now as I did then. Just the same, having known him for as long as I did, it's as though I still speak with him daily. I'd appreciate it if one of the FH guys could pass this little message on to AJ for me. I'd appreciate it. Thanks guys.
                    Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                    And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Jun 2003

Sorry to hear that AJ, keep your head up man.
                      Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by helmetguy
                        Sorry to hear about AJ's Dad. I lost my Dad 21 years ago and miss him just as bad now as I did then. Just the same, having known him for as long as I did, it's as though I still speak with him daily. I'd appreciate it if one of the FH guys could pass this little message on to AJ for me. I'd appreciate it. Thanks guys.
                        Done

Comment

• The Natrix
                          • Jul 2002

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Byrd.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                            • Jan 2003

I converse with several posters on the Dolphins ESPN message board and have found most to be pretty cool guys as well as posters on the Pats board. It's a sad thing to lose a family member. Thankfully, this has not happened yet to me but it could happen at any time to anyone. My prayers go out to any who grieve for the loss of a family member. This guy sounds like a nice guy from what you all say. My condolences.

Comment

Working...
                            X