• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsRockSOMUCH
    Exhausted of Losing
    • Mar 2004

nfl.com Pat Kirwan Mock Draft

Here's the mock-

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

13. BUFFALO -- ROY WILLIAMS, WR. The Bills will be ecstatic if Roy is still on the board. He answers the wide receiver issue from last year when Peerless Price left. Drew Bledsoe will be a better player overnight with this player on the field.

I like.. I like
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

I like Roy much better than either Reggie or Mike.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

me too. roy is the best williams.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

wow.. he has sean taylor at #12.. and rivers #25 to greenbay.

if taylor falls to 11.. you move up to go get him.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
          me too. roy is the best williams.
          What did you say? I mean I agree but you're always saying he drops too many balls which he may drop some but it can't be that many just look at his production it's pretty damn good.

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

OVER-RATED

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
              Exhausted of Losing
              • Mar 2004

Mike is just a posession WR.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz

What did you say? I mean I agree but you're always saying he drops too many balls which he may drop some but it can't be that many just look at his production it's pretty damn good.
                I agree that I couldnt believe T said that too, but of all the Williams, Roy is by far the best.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
                  i dont want any of the three, but roy williams is the best of the three.

that is all i ment.

Comment

• Dantheman1280
                    I am the Man!
                    • Mar 2004

I think roy is a little over rated, but at 13 he would be a solid pick!

Comment

• LABillsFan
                      • Aug 2002

Not that this means anything, but I just heard an interview with him on the radio about an hour ago and he said Cleveland may be willing to trade their pick to a team wanting to jump ahead of Pittsburgh to land a QB. He wouldn't say what they would want in return though.
                      I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                        • Jul 2002

I would be very suprised if Oakland took Roethlisberger. Also Detroit should really try and trade down if they want steven jackson. I don't think he is worth a top 10 pick

Comment

• cordog
                          eat, drink, and be merry
                          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by BillsRockSOMUCH
                          Mike is just a posession WR.
                          A posession reciever that runs a 4.45 40??????

Comment

• Patrick76777
                            • Jul 2002

Well I watched SC today and Kiper did a thing about the WR's! I knew it was a deep WR draft but I didn't know it was this deep. Kiper thinks up to 8 could go in the first round!!!!!

If that's the case and it's so deep, why take one in the first round? Are those top 3 that much better than the rest? And is it a sure thing that they'll be better than the rest in the NFL?

My thinking is, if there are so many good WR's why not wait until the 2nd round when there is a very good chance you can still get a very good one?

That frees up the first round for another position!

Just a thought
                            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cordog
                              A posession reciever that runs a 4.45 40??????
                              he doesnt run a 4.45.. mike williams ran a 4.56 w/ the wind and a 4.62 against it.

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                              Well I watched SC today and Kiper did a thing about the WR's! I knew it was a deep WR draft but I didn't know it was this deep. Kiper thinks up to 8 could go in the first round!!!!!

If that's the case and it's so deep, why take one in the first round? Are those top 3 that much better than the rest? And is it a sure thing that they'll be better than the rest in the NFL?

My thinking is, if there are so many good WR's why not wait until the 2nd round when there is a very good chance you can still get a very good one?

That frees up the first round for another position!

Just a thought
                              i so agree with this.

Comment

Working...
                              X