PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on with the bills thursday radio feed

John from Hemet
04-08-2004, 07:08 PM
I was going to try and get on the air tonight....

Tatonka
04-08-2004, 07:14 PM
i cant find the link for some reason.

Tatonka
04-08-2004, 07:24 PM
he is having technical difficulties with the site for some reason... i got him on the phone..

Fat Tony
04-08-2004, 07:24 PM
http://broadcastmonsters.com/BillsReport/billsreport.asx

The Spaz
04-08-2004, 07:25 PM
It's supposed to be about this:

Tonight on Thursday Night Bills, tune in and listen to Mark Weiler throw out some facts from head coach Mike Mularky's past. More inside...

Upon new coach Mike Mularkey's hire, the media has been all over "what Mularkey did with Maddox and Stewart." What did Mularkey do with them? If he manages to do the same with Bledsoe will fans be content? If Bledsoe plays up to his 1996/1997 standards this season, his best seasons ever, will that be enough for fans? Will it be enough for the Bills to contend?
This week on Thursday Night Bills, host Mark Weiler takes a look at exactly what Mularkey did with both Maddox and Stewart. So do your homework and see if your take agrees with Mark's. If not, call in and let him have it!

The show begins at 8:05 p.m. and can be heard online at www.broadcastmonsters.com.

Your calls will be taken toll free at 1-877-913-9739. So bring your passion and get into a spirited debate with Mark!

For some reason I think stats are involved and Bledsoe.:snicker:

Fat Tony
04-08-2004, 07:26 PM
not working for me

Tatonka
yeah.. the link doesnt work right now.. something is up with broadcastmonsters for some reason.. he cant even get anyone on tech support at the moment.. he is trying so he can at least do a 30 minute show.. but if he doesnt get it rolling in the next few minutes.. he is just gonna can the whole show for tonight.. i would too.. pretty irritating.. they are supposed to call him to patch him in.. and he has heard nothing.

The Spaz
me either.

Dozerdog
04-08-2004, 07:31 PM
I'm convinced that brodcastmonsters.com are a bunch of crooks.

Say what you want about Brian H, his grand illusions and all- but one thing those guys did over there was convince the gullible kid to hand over $200 a show (or month, or whatever) and tell him anything he wanted to hear- even sold hoim on the BS that he had 20,000 listeners (allmost more than WGR and WNSA combined)

Dozerdog
04-08-2004, 07:32 PM
I felt sorry for BH- but just for a second....:snicker:

Tatonka
04-08-2004, 07:38 PM
they have treated mark well up to this point.. he will find out what is going on.. he has packed it up and is headed home now..

sorry to disappoint.. no show tonight.. :mad:

i talked with him.. i think he was gonna actually stay off of bledsoes nuts tonight too.. damn.

Michael82
04-08-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i think he was gonna actually stay off of bledsoes nuts tonight too.. damn.

I'll believe that when I hear it. :snicker:

Dozerdog
04-08-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i talked with him.. i think he was gonna actually stay off of bledsoes nuts tonight too.. damn.

Hmmm.... and then there was mysterious sabotoge........are there agents or terrorists trying to break the Bledsoe Truce????

Michael82
04-08-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Hmmm.... and then there was mysterious sabotoge........are there agents or terrorists trying to break the Bledsoe Truce????

:lol:

Tatonka
04-09-2004, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

:rofl: