Everyone seems to like stats here, so check these out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Everyone seems to like stats here, so check these out...

- 4 career Pro Bowls

- 24 TD passes, the most by a Bills QB since Jim Kelly had a club-record 33 in 1991

- topped 400 passing yards in 2 of his first 5 games with the Bills (there were only two in franchise history before '02)

- AFC Offensive Player of the Week

- AFC Offensive Player of the Month in September, his second career Player of the Month selection

- set career-high and Bills single-game record with 463 passing yards (old personal record: 426 yards, 11/13/94; old Bills record: 419 yards, Joe Ferguson, 10/9/83)

- set new club record for attempts without an INT at 175

- it marked the 2nd longest streak of his career (179 attempts, 10/23/95 - 11/26/95) and the 10th streak of 100+ attempts without an interception in his career

- extended streak of starts with a touchdown to 10 games (longest streak of any Bills QB to start his career)

- set a club record for 300-yard games in a season (old: Jim Kelly, 6 in 1991)

- set a new NFL record with his 4th career TD pass in overtime
    (Terry Bradshaw - 3)

- established new club record for single-season passing yards
    (old record: 3,844 - Jim Kelly, 1991)…NEW RECORD...4,359
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Everyone seems to enjoy bashing Bledsoe. So I figured it was my turn to turn the tables. If Kevin Gilbride could get Drew Bledsoe to do this...just imagine what Mike Mularkey, Tom Clements, and Sam Wyche could do.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

i am not gonna say a word because it is truce time... but i could shred about 80% of that list up.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Captain gameboy
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82 If Kevin Gilbride could get Drew Bledsoe to do this...just imagine what Mike Mularkey, Tom Clements, and Sam Wyche could do. [/B]
        What they'll probably try to do is get him to hand the ball off.

Whatever works is good for me.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gameboy
          What they'll probably try to do is get him to hand the ball off.

Whatever works is good for me.
          Yeah, it's good for me too!

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

works for me as well.

i dont want or need to see bledsoe set records.. unless it is in wins.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
              i am not gonna say a word because it is truce time... but i could shred about 80% of that list up.
              You were looking for TD and interception info...these fit that bill.

- 24 TD passes, the most by a Bills QB since Jim Kelly had a club-record 33 in 1991

- set new club record for attempts without an INT at 175

- it marked the 2nd longest streak of his career (179 attempts, 10/23/95 - 11/26/95) and the 10th streak of 100+ attempts without an interception in his career

- extended streak of starts with a touchdown to 10 games (longest streak of any Bills QB to start his career)

set a new NFL record with his 4th career TD pass in overtime (Terry Bradshaw-3)

Comment

• ryjam282
                Offical Billszone Starting QB
                • Mar 2003

Good Job, T...Way to stick to your guns...I know it must be hard

Ryan Withey
                Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ryjam282
                  are you kidding? It's probably eating him alive. I can just picture him at his computer looking at these stats and crossing 75% of them off the list, by saying that it was a lousy team they played, or he threw more interceptions on that game anyways...or was sacked 5 times in that game...sooo...you get the picture.

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                    You were looking for TD and interception info...these fit that bill.
                    mikey.. stop pushing me.. those are **** records.

Originally posted by ryjam282
                    i have to stop looking at this thread.. it is pissing me off.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                      • Jul 2002

Just hand it off! And I don't care how much he makes, just hand it off and only throw it when we tell you to!
                      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• doug45
                        • Jul 2002

Only record that counts for 2002----No Playoffs in 2002.

Just being realistic.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                          • Jul 2002

Who cares about the first 8 games of 2002? If you did a good job for 6 months and then were a total screw up for a year and a half do you think Wegmans would keep you around Mike?

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                            • Jul 2002

Everyone seems to enjoy bashing Bledsoe. So I figured it was my turn to turn the tables. If Kevin Gilbride could get Drew Bledsoe to do this...:

What are you saying? Gilbride was a good coach when Drew was playing good but when Drew started playing bad Gilbride suddenly sucked?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

- 4 career Pro Bowls

Mikey...you're acting like all the Bush supporters telling us how good it's going in Iraq...

Originally posted by Tatonka
                              and the ever present other side.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X