PDA

View Full Version : Troy Vincent and the 2004 Bills

G Wolly
04-09-2004, 02:55 PM
Im glad that we picked up Troy Vincent this year he will definitely help on D.Now lets hope Mularkey can give us a good Offense.By the way does anyone know what vincents # might be?The eagles are almost nothing this year from losin vincent,thrash,and some others.TO should be good there anyways.Sorry i got a little off topic.Im just glad that gregg's gone.

LtBillsFan66
04-09-2004, 02:57 PM
I think he's 21.

He was definitely a great pick-up. Especially with the loss of Winfield.

G Wolly
04-09-2004, 02:59 PM
yea i think losing winfield was bad but we made up for it with troy vincent.i saw somewhere he mite be 23.

The_Philster
04-09-2004, 03:06 PM
He's currently #25
http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster.cfm

G Wolly
04-09-2004, 03:23 PM
thanx alot philster i knew he was somewhere in the 20's.i think he'll help us alot this year.how does evry1 feel about ruben brown gone?i think it was good he caused too many penalties i think.hes one of the reasons for all of the sacks on bledsoe last season.

The_Philster
04-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by buffalosabres04
thanx alot philster i knew he was somewhere in the 20's.i think he'll help us alot this year.how does evry1 feel about ruben brown gone?i think it was good he caused too many penalties i think.hes one of the reasons for all of the sacks on bledsoe last season.
I'd say more sacks came at the RG spot. Brown being gone is definitely a bad thing..He provided leadership on that young line. His penalties per game (about 1/2 per game last year) have dropped each year. If you wanted to cut the most penalized O-linemen, that would be Jennings, not Ruben.