X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloSkyMaster
    • Nov 2003

Kordell Back In Town

Just listening to WNSA and they are reporting that Kordell Stewart is back in town talking to the Bills. Looking for more info.
    I finally realize why so many kids from Western PA grow up to become great NFL football players.....Because they want to LEAVE THIS DUMP!!!!!!!!! Steelers SUCK!!!
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

good news.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Maybe this is different news but I heard a fan call in and said he was on a flight from Atlata to Buffalo an dKordell was on it so who knows. Like I said I left for a while so maybe something different was said.

Comment

• kal123
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

Unless someone knows of any June 1 probable QB cuts, we need to grab him asap.

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

Jeff Blake?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

jeff blake would be fine too.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• samhain1961
              • Sep 2003

I wish TD would just go ahead & sign him damn it.
              Forget about Blake & any of the other castoffs that might become available in June. Let's get "Slash" in here as back up. He's VERY familiar with the system & can be used in many other ways other than as a benchwarmer or clipboard carrier when Drew redeems himself this season.
              "Be nice... until it's time to NOT be nice"
              -Jim

Comment

Working...
              X