X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • schobelisdaman
    • Mar 2004

Latest Mock Draft...Scouts INC.

Scouts INC has the Bills taking Mike Williams......good or bad?

In this week's two-round mock draft, our scouts account for the possibility of San Diego trading down with the Giants.
  • Lone Stranger
    • Sep 2002

good.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

If the TD and Modrak like him at #13 I don't have a problem with it.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
        • Apr 2003

mike williams or tommie harris...tough decision id be way happy with either one. however i dont think either of them will be available at 13. one gurenteed thing is that there will be no RB's taken in the top 13 ESPECIALLY at 6 to the lions. if they do decide to go RB, they will surely trade down. mike or roy williams, big ben, rivers, or tommie harris is who im hoping for.
        the dude abides

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
          mike williams or tommie harris...tough decision id be way happy with either one. however i dont think either of them will be available at 13. one gurenteed thing is that there will be no RB's taken in the top 13 ESPECIALLY at 6 to the lions. if they do decide to go RB, they will surely trade down. mike or roy williams, big ben, rivers, or tommie harris is who im hoping for.
          You are correct the Steelers and the Lions will decide what we will have available for us at #13.

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Also anyone who bashes Mike Williams speed and playmaking ability guess what happened every 6.1 times he gets the ball, that's right it was a TD.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
              Also anyone who bashes Mike Williams speed and playmaking ability guess what happened every 6.1 times he gets the ball, that's right it was a TD.
              i partly agree with you because he was a major big play threat in college however i dont think it will be so easy for him once there are huge SS's covering him up alongside physical corners. basically, he wont be as big of a deep threat because he wont have the major physical advantage he did in college
              the dude abides

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme

i partly agree with you because he was a major big play threat in college however i dont think it will be so easy for him once there are huge SS's covering him up alongside physical corners. basically, he wont be as big of a deep threat because he wont have the major physical advantage he did in college
                He may no have that big of an adavantage as he has know but he will still have enough that's for sure. The guy is 6-4 230 not too many safeties are that big. Also with the new rule about bump n run coverage all the receivers are goign to be able to do a lot more damage.

Comment

Working...
                X