PDA

View Full Version : SJ vs St.Louis

pyrrhonist
04-11-2004, 10:59 AM
With the Sabres not making the playoffs this year, I am rooting for the wife's team (And also a semi-local team). Thus far, the Sharks have a 2-0 lead in the series against the St.Louis Boos. It's a good series, although it's getting next-to-no coverage, since neither team really has a true national following. I mean come on, who wants to watch this series when you can watch the Red Wings on 4 different channels!!?? :rolleyes:

For those who can't see it back East (or elsewhere), you're missing out. :dj:

realmendontwearteal
04-11-2004, 12:18 PM
i think the sharks are gonna sweep.....game 1 was excting hockey and i didnt see the second game

Makaveli
04-11-2004, 07:50 PM
If Osgood is injured for the playoffs now then I want San Jose to win but if Ozzie can still play then I want St. Louis to win, just for Osgood's sake :D

realmendontwearteal
04-11-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Makaveli
If Osgood is injured for the playoffs now then I want San Jose to win but if Ozzie can still play then I want St. Louis to win, just for Osgood's sake :D

What happened?

pyrrhonist
04-11-2004, 11:32 PM
I don't think Osgood is near as hurt as Cloutier got tonight.

realmendontwearteal, I'd say Osgood has a "lower body injury". :laughter:

chubluv
04-17-2004, 07:55 AM
Sharks won the series already? Well I guess I won a bet for once.. Sure it was only 5 bucks but I won yeah.....

SkateZilla
04-17-2004, 09:14 AM
Lmao..

Pyrrhonist..
hows the female companion feel about those sharks!!!

pyrrhonist
04-17-2004, 10:00 PM
My wife is happy as ever. I'm happy for them, too........While the hockey world drools over a big name team like Detroit, Colorado, or Toronto to make it, the Sharks have been quietly kicking ass all season. I'm behind them, if only for that, and the fact that they're only 2 hours up the road.