PDA

View Full Version : Bills Vs Vikes 02'

BidsJr
04-11-2004, 11:16 AM
FYI

BidsJr
04-11-2004, 12:10 PM
Hey look another GW blown challenge.

Replay clearly showed Moss feet in bounds.

Thank goodness he is gone

ShadowHawk7
04-11-2004, 02:32 PM
cool

OpIv37
04-12-2004, 09:29 AM
I caught this last week.

A few observations- the O played a horrible game despite 45 points. The D and ST each scored in that game. It also reminded me that when the O struggled in 02 and 03, the limited success was always running the 2 minut drill- why didn't we just go to the damn no huddle? (my guess is because Gilbride and GW are morons).

Henry ran the ball well at the beginning of the game, but in typical KG fashion, Buffalo abandoned the running game when the score was still close. (No sense beating a dead horse about KG and running the ball- just saying that this game was typical of his style).

Winfield OWNED Moss in the first half- I hope Vincent can fill those shoes. I had forgotten how bad Chris Watson was- the guy couldn't cover a six year old with a broken ankle.

I'm glad we won because the officiating was horrible in that game- Moss got away with so many push-offs, and that was just the start of it.

Michael82
04-12-2004, 01:48 PM
I saw this yesterday and a few things caught my attention...

1. The Bills had the game won in OT and were at the 19 yard line on 1st down. Gilbride called a Bledsoe pass and he was sacked for a 9-yard loss. All the Bills needed to do was run the damn ball to get it closer for a FG,instead he called a ****ing pass. Thank God he is gone! :phew:

2. The Bills are definitely needing some speed, like a Peerless Price for Bledsoe to find, downfield. That was a great finish, where Bledsoe found Price and Price just burned everybody. We are definitely missing that!

Devin
04-12-2004, 02:00 PM
yeah id be a miracle if Evans reached, but hed be a great burner on the other side.

Mr. Miyagi
04-12-2004, 02:26 PM
So who's got the DVD for that game? I'll pay.

Michael82
04-12-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
So who's got the DVD for that game? I'll pay.

Me too! I love that game! :up:

OpIv37
04-12-2004, 09:31 PM
I have it on TiVo, but I don't have a DVD burner. However, if everyone wants to send contributions, I'd gladly make DVD's for the donors (hint hint)

BidsJr
04-12-2004, 09:57 PM
I have a burner but didn't record the game ):

-Josh Reed had a big game in the slot (only in his second start)

-Bledsoe had 5 threats Moulds, Price, Reed, Reims, Centers he should have put up 60, was always looking for the home run.

-Suprisingly that team looked exactly like we did all of last year. Just had some extra talent the let them get away with ****ty play calling. I had though the calling went down hill last year, but it was identical.

Michael82
04-13-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by BidsJr
I have a burner but didn't record the game ):

-Josh Reed had a big game in the slot (only in his second start)

This is why we need a new speedy #2 receiver, Reed is much better in the slot! :up: